Rate that Movie: Titanic

Tools    

How do you do the popcorn thing?

Awful movie with an awful soundtrack.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I totally adored the soundtrack, James Horner did such a good job

I didn't think Kate Winslet was sensational though and I think Leo deserved an Oscar nom more than she did, but Gloria Stewart and Frances Fisher more than make up for that, and overall I do really like the film:

put "rating" between two brackets [ ]

then put what you want to rate the movie (0.5, 1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3, etc) then put [/rating]
Awesome....
for you

for Titanic...nice effects and James Cameron always a soft spot after Aliens

We've gone on holiday by mistake
To women it's a great love story, to men a great disaster movie.

A solid 7/10

I'm another person who loves the movie no matter how uncool it is to admit it...despite its length, I think it has great re-watch appeal, the chemistry between DiCaprio and Winslet is off the charts, there are couple of spectacular supporting performances from Billy Zane and Frances Fisher and James Cameron undertook something gargantuan here and pretty much nailed it...the film even contains one scene that ALWAYS makes me cry no matter how many times I watch it. I still waffle about it deserving Best Picture over LA Confidential, but the fix was in that Oscar night and there was just no way the film could not win Best Picture.

8.5/10