Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
If i had paid to watch that i would be pissed at how little we see of Takahata especially since he is on the poster.
Agreed, when I watched the film I had never heard of him and had to look up a picture to see who they were talking about.

Attack of the 50 ft Cheerleader
A campy sci-fi sexploitation. Par for the course.

Into the Blue

Damn this was a boring movie. Not even the sexy half naked jessica alba could save it.

Agreed, when I watched the film I had never heard of him and had to look up a picture to see who they were talking about.
I honestlty thought that may have been why you found the doc boring. Personally i found the scatterbrain approach enticing because i already found the studio interesting so even though it never commited to any one approach iit touched on alot of different elements of the studio that i was left with alot of questions in my head. I know some would see unanswered questions as a failure of the documentary but personally i feel it is alot more than a positive, it actually makes me want to rewatch it to see how i interpret everything after, and also seek out new information about the subject.

The Bourne Identity (2002)

After seeing Legacy, I knew I had to check out the original. I enjoyed this one as well. It does seem to be a bit better-made, but I liked the cast more in Legacy. I like Matt Damon, don't get me wrong, but Edward Norton and Jeremy Renner combined is hard to top for me. Some great action and an intriguing story. I think it's safe to say that I'm a Bourne fan now. Gotta catch Supremacy and Ultimatum sometime!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
my room mate rented this one from the library, should be watching this in the next several days

Before I Go To Sleep
+ With Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth and Mark Strong; a pretty decent psychological thriller. Not over the top and the tension is on an even keel as it builds up to the climax. Worthwhile.

Everest (2015)

I wholeheartedly loved this film. Great visuals and it actually tugged on my heart strings many times during the film (mostly towards the end). The cast was great. And even though he is in everything these days I do enjoy watching Jason Clarke on screen.

Cooties (2014)

Oh.......................my god. I loved this movie. Ridiculously over the top fast paced laughs and scares. Cast was great. And there were some fantastic one liners (Especially the last one). This movie greatly exceeded my very low expectations. They need to make a sequel to this.

What the hell!? There is a love story, a war film and some native Indians somewhere in this tangled and frustrating mess . The whole thing was overpowered by the score, which made even the most dramatic scenes loose effect. It felt like I was watching two films at once. A native American love story and a war film, which didn't meld very well due to a complete lack of characterization. The script is a mess, but of course this films strength is in its action and fighting scenes which are quite entertaining. The ending was the best scene of the whole film.

The past is just a story we tell ourselves.
Little Pieces: 4.0/5

Welcome to the human race...
The Avenging Eagle -

Not a bad film exactly, but I can't help but feel like the more Shaw Brothers movies I watch, the more I become immune to their charms.

What the hell!? There is a love story, a war film and some native Indians somewhere in this tangled and frustrating mess . The whole thing was overpowered by the score, which made even the most dramatic scenes loose effect. It felt like I was watching two films at once. A native American love story and a war film, which didn't meld very well due to a complete lack of characterization. The script is a mess, but of course this films strength is in its action and fighting scenes which are quite entertaining. The ending was the best scene of the whole film.

That's how I feel about the movie, except I'll give it a much lower rating.

I keep seeing this film rated highly on horror forums and blogs. I can't see why. It's absolute tosh!

Those legs are the highlight of the film.

A timeless anime masterpiece.