MoFo art gallery

Tools    

Two more for the DC Pot... I read that scripts are being written as we speak... plus Hawkman appeared in the Man Of Steel Prequel Comic...

To go along with The Boy Wonder one on the last page...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'd have to rerender the whole thing as I didn't save what I did.

Okay. Nevermind. I just thought it might match the actual site a little bit more if the background was a little bit lighter, but it's not that important.

On a side note, why would you do all that work and not save it?!

Well, I saved the image, but not the PS version.
I tend to finish what I'm doing and then save as a solid image rather than in Photoshop form.

Try this one though. Slightly greener.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, I saved the image, but not the PS version.
I tend to finish what I'm doing and then save as a solid image rather than in Photoshop form.

Try this one though. Slightly greener.

That's better. The greener makes it look more like a MoFo page because the background matches a little better. The other background is so dark that it almost looks black.

Rodent, I had a lot of internet problems last night and all through the early morning. I tried like hell to rep you, and to reply. I did snag some of these, and I want to show my kids the DC work. You are really great at this. I love the Monopoly picture. Thanks for the street.

Now that I've said that, I've got Kevin Kline stuck in my head. From I Love You to Death. "Who wants to play Mo Na Po Leeeeee?"