What Disney/Pixar movie to watch next?

Tools    

I've decided to spend some of my 3-month summer break (which is WAY too long if you ask me) watching the old Disney/Pixar movies we all loved as children and the new ones we loved today as teens and older, and also catch up to the sequels and spin-offs I never even knew existed.
I've already watched the Lion King, Little Mermaid and Mulan saga, and would like to know which movies you liked best in order to decide what will be next

Lion King, Little Mermaid and Mulan are not Pixar and they're not that good.

Watch Up, Ratatouille, and Wall E.
I know they're not Pixar, they're Disney. I only said Disney/Pixar because I wanted people to suggest either Disney or Pixar movies.
PS: I know Disney owns Pixar, but not everybody seems to realize that so I put both of them.

“‘Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo & Stitch

WALL-E
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast
Wreck-It-Ralph
Lilo & Stitch
Mary Poppins
The Jungle Book
Alice in Wonderland
The Incredibles
Bolt
Is Mary Poppins a Disney movie? I didn't even know that! Thank you!

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Aladdin, Robin Hood, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hercules, Emperors New Groove, The Incredibles, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Meet the Robinsons and The Fox and the Hound. Those are my favorites any way.