Ocean's Twelve

Tools    

from IMDB:

"Ocean's Twelve" involves Danny Ocean (George Clooney) and his gang of hustlers from the first film (Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon, Carl Reiner) heading off to England to pull off three heists, with a very mad and frustrated Andy Garcia sending his hitmen after them. This time, however, Julia Roberts is the twelfth in the gang of thieves, hence the name, "Ocean's Twelve."

what do u guys think?

i think that this movie will be really good, i really enjoyed the first one i thought it was great.
i thought the characters played really good parts n i liked the storyline too.
if the second is anything like the first i think it will be cool, however i dont think oceans twelve soundz rite.....

cazz
x
x

Originally Posted by Matrix
from IMDB:

"Ocean's Twelve" involves Danny Ocean (George Clooney) and his gang of hustlers from the first film (Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle, Matt Damon, Carl Reiner) heading off to England to pull off three heists, with a very mad and frustrated Andy Garcia sending his hitmen after them. This time, however, Julia Roberts is the twelfth in the gang of thieves, hence the name, "Ocean's Twelve."

what do u guys think?
Well either be a BIG dud, or big hit....time will tell. I'm not overly confident it will be good but im certain i would go and see it anyway (just to be sure).

I really love the first film. . .really. It's one of my favorite movies. Ocean's 12 doesn't have the same ring to it as Ocean's 11, like Cazz said. But I couldn't think of anything else to call it. I like the soundtrack to the first film also. It's not the music I play in my cd player, but it's cool in the movie.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I agree that Ocean's Eleven was a superb film, i loved everything about it, but as we have all learned from hollywood, making a sequel of a movie that was originally written to be a stand-alone movie usually adds up to huge dissapointment. I dont want anyone to tread on Ocean's Eleven.
And if they did make it, 'Oceans Twelve?', i think they can do a little better than that.

I like the first one alot I would like to see another one I guess as long as they skiped out Teese that is!
It is such a great movie the first one I really liked it Brad Pits was the best part of that movie!
I would not mind at all if they made a second movie out of the first one!Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Thanks jrs... not sure if I like the poster though...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yeah the picture is a bit dodgy, but the films got a good chance of being successful, if it will be good we will have to wait and see.

Can't wait for the movie, thanks for the poster.

I kind of like that poster. I'm not sure it it's been posted or not but what's the release date?

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I kind of like that poster. I'm not sure it it's been posted or not but what's the release date?
it says on the corner 12/10/04

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
it says on the corner 12/10/04
Awww crap. How did I miss that?