Slasher Hall of Fame

Tools    

I watch the same movies that gbg does, and I would say what I think of most of the ones you like (or dislike), but either we'll agree or disagree, and you don't seem to like disagreements. If you say you'd like more discussions like The Thing, I'll try to comment more.
I'm fine with disagreements. I just feel like horror is one of the few things I am decently intelligent about and can debate about with confidence, so I do.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I watch the same movies that gbg does, and I would say what I think of most of the ones you like (or dislike), but either we'll agree or disagree, and you don't seem to like disagreements. If you say you'd like more discussions like The Thing, I'll try to comment more.

If this is for me, you're welcome to comment on any movie that I like or dislike, whether you agree or disagree. I don't mind discussions. I just don't like mob-type of attacks.

If this is for me, you're welcome to comment on any movie that I like or dislike, whether you agree or disagree. I don't mind discussions. I just don't like mob-type of attacks.
I didn't intend it to be a mob-type of attack, personally. I just had some major disagreements about what you were saying and wanted to talk about them. The fact that Cap came in and posted the sh*t he did, well, that's not my fault.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I go out of my way not to disagree. I've done that a lot around here for years, and it gets tiring to say the same thing 10 or 15 times, so I don't. honeykid does. I will say that I'm upset my Tabs don't generate more discussion, but I understand.

I go out of my way not to disagree. I've done that a lot around here for years, and it gets tiring to say the same thing 10 or 15 times, so I don't. honeykid does. I will say that I'm upset my Tabs don't generate more discussion, but I understand.
I don't debate much either except for with gb (I don't know why). I'm probably going to stop though, knowing how it makes her feel.

I don't know why other people don't respond to your posts in the Movie Tab thread, but a lot of the movies that you rate are movies that I've never heard of, or movies that I missed on TCM. Usually by the time you post that you're watching a movie, it's already airing on TCM, so it's too late to watch it.

I don't debate much either except for with gb (I don't know why). I'm probably going to stop though, knowing how it makes her feel.

Probably because I usually respond to posts that are directed at me, so I'm an easy target.

But it's okay. I don't mind a good debate every now and then.

I wasn't too thrilled with it.
there should be a slasher film starring gbgoodies avatar

Mr Met, that would probably be scarier than everything in here
It's about time someone brought up that psychopathic avatar of hers.

I swear -- if our avatars were a Scream movie, these two would likely be the killers:

GB's Mr. Met and Destiny's Jack Carlson avatars! IT'S THEM!!!!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scream.png
Views:	1868
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	21404  

somehow, the slasher hall of fame became the doorway for open discussion. go figure

this thing's my slash vault love child, along with the trash vault

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I swear -- if our avatars were a Scream movie, these two would likely be the killers:

GB's Mr. Met and Destiny's Jack Carlson avatars! IT'S THEM!!!!!!
Originally Posted by gbgoodies
No, it's ---

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mister-Met-Frown1.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	21405   Click image for larger version

Name:	Met Ghostface.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	21406  

Dear gbgoodies,

I send my deepest apologies for the lack of musical and romcom discussion on MoFo. I hereby take my share of responsibility for this gaping hole.

Sincerely,
nostromo87

p.s. ¡Viva Slashers!

Dear gbgoodies,

I send my deepest apologies for the lack of musical and romcom discussion on MoFo. I hereby take my share of responsibility for this gaping hole.

Sincerely,
nostromo87

p.s. ¡Viva Slashers!