Ant-Man

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Perhaps it's because I'm such a superhero fanboy, or that I'm such a little whore for Marvel, but I think that trailer looks kind of great. I was a bit worried by the original teaser which I found really dull but this trailer has got me back on board. I thought it made it look funny and entertaining, with some great visuals and effects. The villain (Yellowjacket) looks pretty badass and I've always found Rudd very likeable.

I also think it's a smart scheduling move by Marvel to have such a light-hearted film just now in amongst more serious fare. Age of Ultron looks to be a bit grittier, Civil War I definitely think will be a fairly serious film and then Doctor Strange will most likely be quite dark and mystical.

Oh and the train gag at the end is awesome

From the studio that brought you Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers, are you ready for....

Thanos the Tank Engine!

I'm still a little iffy on this movie, I don't know too much on the character but oh well Marvel is behind it and I somewhat like Paul Rudd; so might give it a shot.

From the studio that brought you Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers, are you ready for....

Thanos the Tank Engine!
Haha, nice one! Best Marvel movie yet.

Thanos the Tank Engine!

Print the shirts

Thanos the Tank Engine!

What I'm wondering about that scene is why the villain shrinks himself to fight Ant-Man - wouldn't it be a lot easier to just squish him?

What I'm wondering about that scene is why the villain shrinks himself to fight Ant-Man - wouldn't it be a lot easier to just squish him?
It is said in the trailer that Ant-Man gets super strength when he shrinks. If anything the villain has to shrink to keep it a fair fight.

They are pumping the Antman trailer during the Finals. I have made up my mind that I have no interest in seeing this.

The F4 movie looks so much better than this.

As time goes by, I'm getting more interested in this. At first I thought it looked just silly but then with tie ins with Captain America: Civil War, Ant-Man becoming a major part of the MCU's future, and even a strong possible Spider-Man mention in the Ant-Man film itself...this is looking to be something really interesting. And funny to boot.

While no official reviews have been released yet the early buzz on Ant-Man has been very positive.

The large consensus so far is that it's terrifically funny, has some extremely inventive action set-pieces and is probably the most human Marvel film so far with the most heart. Apparently the start is a little slow but that it gets stronger and stronger as it goes along with a fantastic third act climax. The cast all seem to do well but it is Michael Pena who seemingly steals the show. Oh and there are 2 credits sequences (one mid-credits and one post-credits) which are meant to be both excellent and really huge/vital to the MCU

'Ant-Man' Mid & Post Credit Scenes REVEALED! (SPOILER WARNING!!)

WARNING: "Ant-Man Mid Credits Scene" spoilers below
Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) gives the WASP costume with wings to Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly). Hank explains to Hope what happened to Hope's mother Janet Van Dyne.

This one leads into Captain America: Civil War:

WARNING: "Ant-Man Post Credits Scene" spoilers below
The scene has Captain America, The Falcon, and The Winter Soldier. Cap and Falcon have located The Winter Soldier to a remote location where The Winter Soldier is tied up.

Falcon asks Cap "Should I call Stark?"

Cap replies "No."

Falcon replies "I know who to call." Implying Ant-Man.

In case you didn't know...

WARNING: "Ant-Man" spoilers below
Falcon is in Ant-Man in a few key scenes

This Ant-Man viral video shows just how deep into the MCU this film goes. Does this newscaster look familiar to you? (Hint: Think the first two Iron Man films)

I remember her. The MCU is getting bigger and bigger and the universe is connected in ways we never knew. I love these movies!!!!

This Ant-Man viral video shows just how deep into the MCU this film goes. Does this newscaster look familiar to you? (Hint: Think the first two Iron Man films)
I remember her. The MCU is getting bigger and bigger and the universe is connected in ways we never knew. I love these movies!!!!
I agree. The MCU is a massive universe and these movies are great. And I remember Christine Everhart. I bet she got a big promotion due to Tony stark haha