advice on what movie to watch?

Tools    

recently I m having the sensation I ve ran out of movie to watch (good movies I mean...). Any advice on good movies that are not too famous or mainstream(since I probably already watched those)? By good movies I mean any movie you liked.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Nashville
Birdman of Alcatraz
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Network
Mr. Deeds Goes To Town
Mikey and Nicky
Too Late Blues
A Child Is Waiting
McCabe and Mrs. Miller

Collateral
John Wick
Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
Demolition Man
Blade

By good movies I mean any movie you liked.

My top 10 then?

10. Starship Troopers
09. Jurassic Park
08. Poltergeist
07. Ghostbusters
06. Moon
05. The Thing
04. Dredd
03. Alien 3
02. Predator
01. Robocop

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Here's some more not so commercial stuff.. I'll try to categorize for you.

La Strada (The Road) - Directed by Fellini, one of the greatest female performances, definitely a heart-warmer, even with the brutality of Anthony Quinn.

Battle of Algiers - Historic thriller with a lot of great dialogue.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre - Directed by John Huston (underrated) starring Bogart.. A film about greed, and the purpose of life.

They Shoot Horses, Don't They? - very non-commercial movie, a microcosm of America during the Great Depression (and to THAT far off), a film about exploitation

The Seventh Seal/Wild Strawberries - Humanistic Bergman films about life (of course) with the latter being about loneliness and purpose, lack of empathy even though the man is a prestigious doctor.

Ace in the Hole - Role of the media, how it creates news, and how it distorts it (also see "A Face In The Crowd" - directed by Kazan, written by Schulberg, Andy Griffith's first movie)

A Woman Under The Influence - One of the greatest performances ever, Gena Rowlands is amazing in this film that touches on societal norms.

recently I m having the sensation I ve ran out of movie to watch (good movies I mean...). Any advice on good movies that are not too famous or mainstream(since I probably already watched those)? By good movies I mean any movie you liked.
Anything in my top ten... I hope you dont mind foreign films... and I can suggest more.. depending on your taste....

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Most of us have our top ten favorites listed on our profiles. Just click the star next to the user name for the list.

Also I'd reccomend:
Any of Studio Ghibli's films
The Passion of Joan of Arc
La Belle et La Bete (1946 French version of Beauty and the Beast)
Das Boot
Rubber (better if watched while somewhat drunk)
Gandhi
Children Who Chase Lost Voices

One with actors. And a storyline.

Some of these movies I saw already, and most of them are very very good, others I m curious to watch. Doesn't matter if it's random, i don't really have a favourite genre.
Thanks for the advice!