Best "Creepy Villian" actor

Tools    

Micheal Myers is the most scariest vilain of all time .

Brimming with rififi!
A lot of good choices in this thread. I'd also like to add Robert Mitchum for his role in The Night of the Hunter. Every line he uttered was eerie and ominous.

Andrew Robinson as "Scorpio" in Dirty Harry (1971)
One of the most vile, scummy humans ever portrayed on film. Of course, he's played good guys since but I can't get past those wild eyes of his:

One of the greatest movies of all time, but "WILD BILL" Wharton (Sam Rockwell) from The Green Mile was the absolute worst!!

Make a better place
I agree with whoever said Kevin Spacey

Richard Attenborough as John Christie. I think that's the end of the thread for me.

Though Ted Levine is good, too. Much creepier than Lector, IMO.

I'm going with Christopher Walken.

What was even more creepy was watching him dance on the escalator in that music video.
Watching him murder his own son in At Close Range...Walken was absolutely bone-chilling in that movie.

Totally agree regarding Margaret Hamilton...she should have received an Oscar nomination for The Wizard of Oz...nice to see some love for Jeremy Irons in Reversal of Fortune as well.

Nicholson for me, I just find everything about him creepy! But there's some other great shouts in this thread

Willem Dafoe anyone?

Speed 2

The Boondock Saints

Spider-man

The Grand Budapest Hotel

Shadow of the Vampire

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

No argument regarding Buscemi...totally creeped me out in Con Air and Fargo. As for Christopher Walken, as I mentioned in my review of At Close Range, everything he said and did in that movie made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Gary Oldman's demented terrorist in Air Force One deserves mention here as does Alan Rickman's Han Gruber.