Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Six Ways to Sunday (1997)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

On-again off-again internet service from Comcast fixed - I think. I've missed the unofficial recommendations I get from scrolling "What movie are you watching."

Two Faces of January

On-again off-again internet service from Comcast fixed - I think. I've missed the unofficial recommendations I get from scrolling "What movie are you watching."

Two Faces of January
Saw that at the pictures when it came out. Cracking little film.

As decided by the MoFos who voted in the "Help me choose a movie!" thread. Looking forward to it.

Fire walk with me.

Rodriguez's Directorial debut. El Mariachi
I'm a big fan of Rodriguez and have yet to see this trilogy of movies. I might watch Desperado after if I'm not tired! I'm excited!

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Cook,the thief,his wife and her Lover

The Purge Anarchy-Heard its better than the original