Stop Motion Animation

Tools    

Going old school (because i have no idea how to do 3d animation) a stop motion WW2 animation i have made set during the Battle of the Bulge.

Its more of a test video so there isnt much story to it

Hope to make more in the future with more storyline.

Hope you enjoy and what do you think ?

Quite impressive.

There are a few shots in which you can see the tanks not going perfectly straight and jiggling to the sides a bit but other than that it looked really good. The models of the houses and the vehicles are quite detailed (although it would be absolutely awesome if you could get the tracks and wheels on the tanks to move).

The integration of practical effects with CG effects was great and the sound effects fit really well and were good enough to make the whole scene believable.

Good stuff, keep up to good work!

Great thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.

Ive been asking around for ideas on getting the wheels to move with programs like after effects so that will hopefully be my next thing.
I have been making a few north africa landscapes and building so that might be my next one.

Darn good job! The clip actually did impart an emotional feel to me. The music score added a sense of scope and of sadness. I liked the falling snow, nice touch. I really liked that you paid attention to camera angles and scene length. No scene was too long or too short and I liked the overhead shot of the tanks. In general your camera angles looked good. Super job on the CG and on including live actors too. I also noticed you used foley sounds for the ratcheting of the tank turret and other stuff nice touch.

Well done!

yes well done! I thought your film looked great. I ilked the sense of proportion and the couple of shots where you had people. The snow was well done too. Look forward to seeing more