What is your all-time boring films list?

Tools    

I agree cricket. 2001 defines boring. I was surprised I made it through. Dr Zhivago also on my boring list.
I think I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey on TV back in the 80s but was not able to see it fully. Do u think it's worth my time if I check it out on YouTube? Chariots Of The Gods interested me but made me sleep everytime I try to watch it on YouTube.

I think I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey on TV back in the 80s but was not able to see it fully. Do u think it's worth my time if I check it out on YouTube?
9 out of 10 film fans will tell you yes so you might not want to listen to me. But no.

9 out of 10 film fans will tell you yes so you might not want to listen to me. But no.
Ok, thanks. I will give 2001 a try. If the first 15 minutes put me to sleep, your advice is taken... lol

I dont find many of the movies I choose to watch "boring" because I dont look for ones that are not very good... if a film is low budget and the trailer is "sh*t" .. I skip it overall...
You know better than that, Dogme95 fan

Not really a list but the most boring film I've ever seen, and one of the very few I haven't made it all the way through was 'Last Day's', based on Kurt Cobain. I'm perfectly fine with slow paced films but that was just awful.

Oh, first post by the way as I'm new here! Hi everone.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Girls Gone Wild: Beach Babes Heatwave is by far the weakest in the series and probably the most boring movie ever

I think I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey on TV back in the 80s but was not able to see it fully. Do u think it's worth my time if I check it out on YouTube? Chariots Of The Gods interested me but made me sleep everytime I try to watch it on YouTube.
Watch it on the biggest screen that's available to you.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My list of boring films:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Off the top of my head, movies that bore me to death:

2001: A Space Odyssey

Barry Lyndon

Dances with Wolves

Gandhi

Chariots of Fire

A Man for all Seasons

Witness for the Prosecution

Rooster Cogburn

Gigi

Brewster McCloud

Rough Cut

I don't have a certain list but here are just a slew of films that bored the hell out of me:

Transformers 2 (2009)
300: Rise Of An Empire (2014)
Every Twilight movie (2008-2012)
Mr. Popper's Penguins (2012)
Every Paranormal Activity movie (2008-?)
The Mexican (2001)
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. (1999-2002)
Titanic (1997) only until the ship starts sinking.
Superman Returns (2006)

One always comes to mind, it's the only film where I have actually fast forwards in parts because I just wanted it to end... thought it would be my cup of tea but for some reason I was immensely bored by it.

fast and furious 6. i walked out of the theater at one point and went to play on the racing games in the lobby because they would be more realistic and entertaining. But i eventually went back into the theater.
Fire walk with me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't have a certain list but here are just a slew of films that bored the hell out of me:

Transformers 2 (2009)
300: Rise Of An Empire (2014)
Every Twilight movie (2008-2012)
Mr. Popper's Penguins (2012)
Every Paranormal Activity movie (2008-?)
The Mexican (2001)
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. (1999-2002)
Titanic (1997) only until the ship starts sinking.
Superman Returns (2006)

Am I the only one who liked "Mr. Popper's Penguins"?

It's possible I just didn't give this film more of a chance or that I simply don't understand it but I found Weekend (1967) by Jean-Luc Godard incredibly dull. I watched it with a friend and we both came away from it thinking "why did we stick with this film?"

Guap got 2 thumbs up for a post that mentions Casablanca and Chinatown as some of the most boring films ever?

What's happening to this place??? :s