Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What did you think. I was fairly underwhelmed. Not a bad movie by any means but pretty average for me.
It was average. A good average though. I much prefer Days of Heaven. Malicks films are still very breathtaking.

It was average. A good average though. I much prefer Days of Heaven. Malicks films are still very breathtaking.

His cinematography is always great. Im still waiting to care about any of his characters though.

Days of Eclipse (1988) by Aleksandr Sokurov

Soviet Sci-Fi by master director Sokurov. This should definitely be my kind of thing! From what i have read about it, it should also be a transitional piece of filmmaking in the filmography of Aleksandr Sokurov.

Death by Hanging (1968) by Nagisa Oshima

Im not sure who recommended it to me, but it has been on my watchlist for quite some time. The film looks really promising!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Days of Eclipse is a really beautiful movie. I hope you like it, TokeZa.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

jiraffejustin:
haha nice! hows your impression?

Finished here. It's been fun.

The Grand Budapest Hotel
Finally ! Really been looking forward to watching this one for quite some time now, hope its alot of fun.

Let the night air cool you off
jiraffejustin:
haha nice! hows your impression?
I didn't expect the animation to be so breathtaking, it was really something special to look at. Other than that it was pretty good, but not really great. I enjoyed the comedy for the most part, but nothing was really laugh-out-loud funny. It has charm though. It's a fun movie, which is all I really ask for when it comes to American children's movies.