Supposedly good film you just don't like.

Tools    

Terminator 2, Avatar, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, Gladiator, Requiem for a Dream, Amadeus, Trainspotting, Scarface among others

Star Wars (all of them), Lord of the Rings (all of them), Sunrise, Citizen Kane (didn't hate it, but it was kind of meh), The Godfather, A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove, everything I've seen from Paul Thomas Anderson except The Master (which I like only for the performances), everything I've seen from Wes Anderson, everything I've seen from Darren Arronofsky, Cabaret, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Jerk, American Hustle, My Neighbor Totoro, Lost in Translation, Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf, Inside Llewyn Davis, O Brother Where Art Thou, No Country for Old Men, Platoon, Brave, Kung Fu Panda, The Lion King

Probably lots of others that I'm blanking on. But that's a start.

Can people at least substantiate their hate for Casablanca? A lot of people are mentioning it, but WHY? What's not good about it? What doesn't make it one of the most perfect films ever made?
Hate? It's far from hate.

What's not good about it? It feels artificial and forced. It is well made, I'll give it that, but Casablanca simply does nothing for me.

It didn't entertain me, it didn't make me think once it was over, it didn't do many things. I don't even think it's good, let alone one of the most perfect films ever made.

Avatar. I can appreciate the graphics and the world created, but I never really enjoyed the story.

A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove, The Shining, Aliens, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly, A Fistful Of Dollars, Indiana Jones, Chaplin, Keaton, On The Waterfront, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Bonnie & Clyde, etc

Some I missed: Stand By Me, The Princess Bride, The Hangover, most Chaplin, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Crash, Lars and the Real Girl, Only Yesterday

Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf
I just watched this, and I agree. I found it to be such an unpleasant film. I hated the characters, they were constantly bickering and fighting and I couldn't stand it. I kept wanting to turn it off.

Avatar. I can appreciate the graphics and the world created, but I never really enjoyed the story.
I HATED Avatar when it first came out and never let that conversation die. But years later I ended up using the movie as an example in my thesis. After watching it 3 more times, it does not get better even with critical theory. And I eventually came to the conclusion that James Cameron would prefer to live in The Matrix than in reality.

Star Wars, Sunrise, Citizen Kane, The Godfather, A Clockwork Orange, Dr. Strangelove, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre

Probably lots of others that I'm blanking on. But that's a start.

I just watched this, and I agree. I found it to be such an unpleasant film. I hated the characters, they were constantly bickering and fighting and I couldn't stand it.
That doesn't explain why it wasn't a good film

the birds, to kill a mockingbird, andrei rublev, nashville, platoon, field of dreams, the matrix, forrest gump, dead poets society, rocky, ratatouille, predator, the dark knight rises (maybe the rest of the trilogy if i rewatched them), blood simple, 300, v for vendetta, magnolia

I am also surprised that you guys haven't mentioned The Untouchables yet, a film that you guys all seem to remind us you hate whenever it gets mentioned on here.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't find anything unpleasant when I'm laughing my ass off for two hours. But whatever.

That doesn't explain why it wasn't a good film
I never said it wasn't a good film, it's well-made, I just didn't like it.

Seriously, can we please merge the gazillion and one threads we have discussing this exact topic? So we have just the one hatefest?
no becos then i cant get more rep when i say a film others hate lol

Hate? It's far from hate.

What's not good about it? It feels artificial and forced. It is well made, I'll give it that, but Casablanca simply does nothing for me.

It didn't entertain me, it didn't make me think once it was over, it didn't do many things. I don't even think it's good, let alone one of the most perfect films ever made.
It's one of the most naturally flowing scripts ever made (many have called it the best film script ever written), so I don't see how it could be seen as artificial or forced in that department.
The acting is also outstanding (especially Bogart, who plays one of the most memorable leading man characters of all time), so I don't think you mean that it's artificial performance-wise either. So, how is it artificial and forced? I don't see it.

The fact that it didn't make you think, I don't get either. It's a very rich film thematically and it presents ideas and emotions in a very effective manner. I guess you must not be interested in love, war and whether or not we should sometimes sacrifice ourselves for something "bigger" that we can't always quite rationally grasp.

Oh well, if I'm not mistaken, I'm trying to explain the greatness of a film to someone who didn't like Chinatown either, so I guess it's pointless. We're like water and fire, I'm afraid.