Favourite TV Show Scenes/Moments

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
The ending of Boardwalk Empire s2x12 is amazing.

And here's my absolute favorite moment from Twin Peaks.

And here's my absolute favorite moment from Twin Peaks.

Watched it again recently, so powerful, tragic and haunting. When working alongside the Bob scene it's horrific and brutal.

Breaking Bad crawl space scene

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

My favorite moment in one of my favorite shows was in one of the latest episodes of Community, Geothermal Escapism, in which Donald Glover (Troy) leaves the show. The entire episode involves everyone in the school playing a game where they pretend the floor is lava or something. It all culminates in a pseudo-death scene for both Troy and Abed, in which they emerge as clones of themselves as a way for Abed to deal with his best friend leaving (you have to watch this episode to really have it make sense - I know I'm butchering the explanation here.) Anyway, I really love the friendship between these two, and they way they respectfully deal with their "break-up" in a way that's so true to both characters, showcasing the love and caring between them, is just beautiful.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
One of my favorite scenes from All In The Family. In this episode, Archie and Edith have a fight and she leaves home, not telling Archie where she's heading. Later, Archie decides to go to Kelsey's Bar for a beer.

Here's the Monty Python episode from Season 2, "Archaeology Today," which is my single favorite episode, mainly because every single skit (IMO) is classic. I particularly like the title sketch and the Beethoven sketch. I didn't have the heart to just post one segment, as they all link into one another:

completely incredible badass scene !

From the first season of "Moonlighting"...

From the first season of "That Mitchell & Webb Look"...

From the first season of "WKRP in Cincinnati"...

And before everybody had access to the internet in the palm of their hand, this was much of how my life went. Most of the time without the stabbing.
From the first season of "The Kids in the Hall"...
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra