Survivor- Mofo Island

Tools    

Pretty low blow Cob. I would have even saved u with my idol if I had too.
I was double crossing you from the beginning. I'm so sorry. It was part of the game.

It's like you said in that one Private Message to me: "It's just a game".

I hope you don't take this too personally.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was double crossing you from the beginning. I'm so sorry. It was part of the game.

It's like you said in that one Private Message to me: "It's just a game".

I hope you don't take this too personally.
No I really am pissed. Right now it's personal.

Yeah, because Raul apparently wanted to get rid of me and Cob convinced him otherwise. You were the unfortunate fall guy, sean.
Didn't want to get rid of you initially Skepsis. It only happened because we only had 5 people. I had a clear alliance with SeanC as well as TUS. Oh, and the biggest ******** alliance with cob which meant u were my only option.

Sad thing is we had the votes that round.
Yeah Sean. Me u and TUS could have knocked them out. That's kind of the funny thing. But cob is so trustworthy.

Didn't want to get rid of you initially Skepsis. It only happened because we only had 5 people. I had a clear alliance with SeanC as well as TUS. Oh, and the biggest ******** alliance with cob which meant u were my only option.
If you would have voted with your "clear alliance" that round we would still be in the game. It's all good, I know you must have been worried about your end game. That was the turning point though. You can blame Cob but we had the upper hand that round.

At least I had the decency to tell u I couldn't save u Sean.
Well, if I told you, you would've used your idol. Then it wouldn't have worked. I'm sorry.

Please let me know when you've forgiven me, Raul.

At least I had the decency to tell u I couldn't save u Sean.
I'm fine, believe me. I just like talking game play. It just sucked cause I knew we had the votes.