The person above me thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by MinionTV
The person above me may be boiled.
To the person above me, is that what happened to the baby

I See You When You're Sleeping
nebbit above me, no the baby was packaged and distributed by media whores.

The person above me is right beside me, "sitting on the fence of credibility". haha I love this ratings stuff.

The person above me is old. (In MOFO, of course)

The person above me is cool and I would have never guessed she was the oldest MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

the person above me has 6 fingers... WTF!?!

The person above me's profile says they are from Australia. I'd like to visit there someday. BTW though, what's a bogan?

Originally Posted by DarkRainAngel
The person above me's profile says they are from Australia. I'd like to visit there someday. BTW though, what's a bogan?
The person above me should visit Australia it is very nice, a bogan is sort of like a nerd.

The person above me makes a great suggestion! One I may take if I ever have the money

I See You When You're Sleeping
The person above me also shares the same problem as me - no money.

All of the above are right. I'm also in the catergory of lint and no dosh. In fact I have nothing! Mofo cheers me up though.

If the person above me has nothing, then the person above me must be using a jury-rigged bread-box as a computer

The person above me is from the Land of Corn. Where is the Land of Corn? Is it a hop, skip and a jump away from the Land of Chocolate?

To all the people above me, I know how it is not to have any money, I am in a better position to travel now but I am also at the end of my working career, hopefully it will get better for all of you like it has for me.

The person that's above the person that's above the person that's above me wants to know where the Land of Corn is... it's Iowa