Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Yes.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

35 Shots of Rum (2008) by Claire Denis

As far as i remember this is a kind of adaptation of an Ozu film (I think Late Spring, but im not sure). It should be interesting to see Denis doing an Ozu film. As always with her my expectation are pretty high.

Hadewijch (2009) by Bruno Dumont

I've picked up some more Dumont films and i plan on watching the rest of his filmography this week. This is my fifth Dumont film and the ones before have all been really good. Definitely one of my favorite filmmakers from France making films today.

Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980) by Rainer Werner Fassbinder

Last week we finished watching True Detective, which was good apart from the last episodes. Now we are taking on the monster that is Berlin Alexanderplatz. Im really looking forward to seeing the first episode tonight.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Recently I went astray watching a lot of entertaining movies. Let's go for some boring a$$-$hit. Just kidding. I love Weerasethakul, but only seen 2 films so far. Let's make it at least 3!

Rocky and maybe Meek's Cutoff

Twentynine Palms (2003) by Bruno Dumont

If you havent noticed im falling in love with Bruno Dumont. Im really excited about this one aswell!

Before Sunrise (1995) by Richard Linklater

I havent had much experience with Richard Linklater but we decided to watch the Before trilogy this week. It looks good!

Twentynine Palms (2003) by Bruno Dumont

If you havent noticed im falling in love with Bruno Dumont. Im really excited about this one aswell!
That's a messed up movie; it stays with you a while.

It's a good thing I saw this on Gunslinger's favorites list, otherwise I was going to forget to watch this one before submitting my comic's list-

Im going to give Escape Plan a watch i cant wait