What are the worst movies you've seen at the cinema?

Tools    

Jim Carrey - The Cable Guy [Worst movie ever lol]

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I would have to say Are We Done Yet?, it was one of my friends' birthday, and we were going to see Grindhouse, but they weren't playing it, and we saw that movie instead. As bad of a movie as you'd expect, but as with all other movies that I see in the theaters, I managed to get some enjoyment out of it. I also saw The Lone Ranger, but it had some entertainment value. Oh ****, and Insidious Chapter 2, it was pretty gross.

I'm so happy to have a chance to finally put this in writing somewhere:

The WORST movie I have ever seen actually run through a projector:

"Master Of Disguise" starring Dana Carvey.

I was there with a child.

The child felt talked down to.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Watchman , only saving grace was Jackie Earle Haley
Watchmen is easily one of the best films the lackluster Superhero genre can offer.It has it's flaws but its still fantastic.If thats the most disappointing movie you've seen in theaters, then you probably haven't seen that many movies.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I love the comic & superhero genre & but watchman just did not do it for me
To each his own I guess. I loved the film personally, its so refreshing to see a film that tries to be ambitious and grand. I agree it's not perfect and there are numerous flaws, but I think it was a very difficult task to translate the graphic novel into a coherent movie. I think Snyder did a good job.

I did not see this at the cinema, but watched the DVD the other day, and had to stop half-way through as I found it terrible. Medea, directed by Pasolini. I thought it was awful, and could not even sit through it, which is rare as I always try to watch a film all the way through even if I am not liking what I see.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Watchmen is easily one of the best films the lackluster Superhero genre can offer.It has it's flaws but its still fantastic.If thats the most disappointing movie you've seen in theaters, then you probably haven't seen that many movies.
I thought it was kind-of iffy myself, and honestly, I don't think it'd even be in my top twenty superhero movies. (I enjoyed Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, The Amazing Spider-Man, V for Vendetta, The Crow (kind-of fits), Kick-Ass, Alter Egos, Special, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, X-Men 2, X-Men: First Class, and the disappointing Man of Steel being examples of superhero flicks that I enjoyed more) It had a cool concept, but I found it the movie to be bloated, bland, generic, and those elements overwhelmed the story, which was neither bland nor generic.

Jim Carrey - The Cable Guy [Worst movie ever lol]
I was in a group over the holidays that was talking about movies. "Walter Mitty" led to Ben Stiller led to... "The Cable Guy".

Apparently (according to one member of the group who seemed pretty sure about his story), "Cable Guy" came about because Jim Carrey had an approximately 3 month window in which to make a movie and producer Mark Canton, who had a deal with Columbia, was desperate to put him in ANYTHING. So he took a screenplay off the shelf which was in no way ready to shoot, but who cares? We've got Jim Carrey, right? Well, no top director would touch it, so Ben Stiller got the assignment to both star and direct.

Many, MANY movies come about because of this cart-leading-the-horse mentality. A star has a window of opportunity, and the script be damned.

And it shows.