Frank Darabont to make 'The Walking Dead' for AMC

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Cabler is close to finalizing one of the richest development deals ever with Darabont to write and direct a series adaptation of the Image Comics graphic novel series "The Walking Dead," penned by Robert Kirkman. Gale Anne Hurd of Valhalla Motion Pictures and David Alpert of Circle of Confusion are also on board to exec produce.
It's worth reading the rest HERE.

As a fan of this comic I'm so psyched! If you haven't read it, and you're a fan of zombies, at least read the first issue for free: HERE. It's free, legal and awesome and any zombie fan isn't a zombie fan if you haven't read it.

You want to post like me?
Of course you'd make this thread before I did.
Got any updates Mr. Lennon? I've heard that the show is in fact going to air, I just wondered wether you knew if a date was set yet.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I haven't heard anything on the IMAGE website, which I visit basically everyday, but there was a lot of talk HERE, and I'll bet that those two places are the best to check for updates.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just saw the trailer for this, it looks awesome. Im looking forward to seeing it