B-Movie HoF II: The Sequel!

Tools    

Coconut cake sounds good! Hope you like the movie....Are you going to write anything after you've seen the last film? Just wondering. Myself I have to write my thoughts down quickly or I end up forgetting about the film.
Yes... and I hope I do well in expressing what I have to say... lol

again its my opinion so please, no one get mad.

Yes... and I hope I do well in expressing what I have to say... lol

again its my opinion so please, no one get mad.
No one will get mad You should have heard the stuff I wrote about some films in Hofs that I really, really hated!

No one will get mad You should have heard the stuff I wrote about some films in Hofs that I really, really hated!
I always try to find a film you wont hate.... Im sure with the other thing we are doing.. you will enjoy what I have... :P

I have two more to watch. I think I'll wait to watch them until the end of the HoF, when is the deadline again?
Joel never gave specific deadline. Just when all is finished.
How about we shoot for mid Dec. Will that work?

I'll be done quite before then, I think. I'll probably watch whatever I have left on the list within 2-3 weeks.
Cool, me too, I can be done real soon.
@Joel how about November 1st for a deadline. I want to see which movie wins Maybe ask if everyone can be done by then.

My thoughts

The Child - recommended by @pahaK

First thing I noticed about this film is the lighting. I found it very dark and sometimes hard to see the scenes clearly. The music was annoying. The script wasn't terrible but wasn't good either. I found that the zombies looked more like rejects from "The Creature of the Black Lagoon." The acting was so so. Blood, well very 1970s'ish. The ending where the zombies were after the housekeeper and the guy was very overacted. 2.5/5

The Burning - recommended by @cat_sidhe

I found this kind of interesting. It did seem a lot like the Sleep Away Camp horror films. The first thing I noticed as "Mark Rattner" from FTARH (Brian Becker's character). Seeing Jason Alexander and Fisher Stevens when they were young was a bit different too. I found the story just a normal 80's camp horror story - "Let's pick on this guy and then years later, he comes back to kill everyone for revenge". Nothing new here for the 80's generation. The canoe scene was a bit overacted and the fake blood was horrible. 3.5/5

Night of the Creeps - recommended by @TheUsualSuspect

Again, kind of interesting. Very similar to most 80's teen romance/comedy/horror. This is one that wouldn't bother me to watch again. It just has that 80's teen vibe to it that I enjoy. The acting was fine. Blood was fine. The aliens at the beginning, I could have done without. The "creeps" kind of reminded me of how Leechwoman is in Puppet Master . 3.5/5

Hunter's Blood- recommended by @Joel

This was interesting as well but not too off of those city folks poking fun at the redneck hill people, who have no problem hunting humans as animals. I have seen a few like this before in my cinema viewing time. The acting wasn't that great and neither was the blood. I guess I'm so used to modern horror blood being close to the real thing. I would probably watch this again. 3/5

The Beastmaster - recommended by @MovieGal (myself)

Well what can I say? This film has held its own even though its aged. I actually enjoyed it and I haven't seen it in over 20 years. I found it fun but yeah the acting wasn't that great. At times Marc Singer overacted. The animals were still cute. Tanya Roberts was just normal. John Amos was nice to see. And if anyone noticed Billy Jayne aka Billy Jacoby played young Dar. Rip Torn was great as the bad guy. Maybe next time, I won't wait so long to see it! 3.5/5

Cherry2000 - recommended by @Citizen Rules

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I found it has a similar feel to it like Mad Max... probably the futuristic dystopia feeling. Melanie Griffith was entertaining. There was nothing wrong with this film from what I could see. I would probably watch it again. I think Citizen Rules as a thing for love stories in a futuristic setting 3/5

The Editor - recommended by @CiCi

Oh man, where do I start? I found this film bad but not as bad as some of the other's here. The blood and guts were cheesy. The acting was overrated. The story was decent but there was just something about it. Not a fav. Probably wouldn't revisit. Sorry Cici! 2.5/5

Space Invaded - recommended by @edarsenal

A very cute and fun watch! The little girl was adorable. The aliens were cool. The story was interesting. Yeah I would definitely watch again with friends. 3.5/5

Jack Frost - recommended by @HashtagBrownies

A holiday slasher in its own. I didn't think it was great. I have seen some better, even foreign b movie holiday films. The killings were a bit fun and the r*pe scene with Elizabeth Shannon, how crazy! Not sure if I would watch again or not. Don't count that as a bad thing though. 3/5

note to @HashtagBrownies - watch the Danish film "Sint". You would enjoy it!

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes - recommended by @mattiasflgrtll6

For being Killer Tomatoes, rarely anything resembling blood! The movie was very silly. The actors had no problems overacting. It reminded me a bit of "The Kentucky Fried Movie". If you haven't seen that @mattiasflgrtll6, you should! They say you should always see "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" at least once and I saw it my once time. 2/5

The Beast Must Die - recommended by @Siddon

Sorry Siddon but I didn't like this at all. Love Peter Cushing but found this movie boring. I think I stopped really paying halfway through. I figured out who the wolf was before then. 2/5

The Dragon Lives Again - recommended by @TYTD

I actually liked this movie! I watched it last because I figured I wouldn't like it at all. I guess most don't know this about me but I love Martial Art films. I love the old karate films and well what can I say? I did find some characters hilarious like the Asian Popeye and Asian Outlaw Josey Wales - Clint Eastwood. I would watch again with friends. 3/5

The truth is in here
I have seen it indeed, MovieGal. It's pretty funny, even though it kinda drags in the middle. I'm sorry you didn't like Killer Tomatoes, to me the silliness is what makes it so great.