Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I got a thing for Heathers.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The time has come to end the show for tonight. A big thank you to @ynwtf for being here, and to all of you for calling in. That was fun. Next on the roster is @CiCi, who will be in the hot seat on Saturday here on Cat Chat 97.1 MoFoFM. Until then a little Temple of the Dog...

Say hello to heaven....

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
At work now trying to recuperate. Thanks @cat_sidhe for allowing me to sit in. Thanks all that started to play along during the second half. Was fun BTW, i was wearing jeans and a thin GIJoe hoodie that I bought on clearance at Wal*Mart. That shirt has sort of become a default PJ top. I can just tighten the hood over my face Kenny style and use it as a a sleeping mask. I hate sleeping warm, but the thing is pretty cozy.

At work now trying to recuperate. Thanks @cat_sidhe for allowing me to sit in. Thanks all that started to play along during the second half. Was fun BTW, i was wearing jeans and a thin GIJoe hoodie that I bought on clearance at Wal*Mart. That shirt has sort of become a default PJ top. I can just tighten the hood over my face Kenny style and use it as a a sleeping mask. I hate sleeping warm, but the thing is pretty cozy.
It was fun having you. Ha, I was in black tracksuit bottoms that I use to lounge about the house, too. I had the more hit man look.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

When you're sharing the cleaning cupboard with Sexy changing between his accounts prepping for your interview and Cat comes in telling you have less than 40 minutes to go

and I was telling him to just not DO that....Oh, I see we're live! Got a bit wrapped up in pre-show chatter there. Just past 20.00 GMT here on Cat Chat 97.1 MoFoFM and I'm joined by @CiCi! WELCOME GUUUUURL! I'd ask how it's hanging but clearly that's not one of the options tonight.

A little excited, as you might be able to tell. Either that or it's a bit cold in the studio. SO!!! Let me get you a drink to further relax into tonight.

Tell me, before we start...are you...tucked?

I have so many questions....suddenly even more than I had before the mics went live.

But first, a bit about your background. What was your childhood like?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I have so many questions....suddenly even more than I had before the mics went live.

But first, a bit about your background. What was your childhood like?
It was alright! It's a bit boring to be honest. I grew up in North East England, grew up in a Catholic household, so I went to Catholic schools all the way up to 16 before heading to a sixth form, which to our listeners from across the pond, is the last two years of high school which is where we go if we wanna head to university. Did that for 2 years and then decided to go to uni half way down the country because 18 years of living in a sleepy town in NE England is more than enough

It was alright! It's bit boring to be honest. I grew up in North East England, grew up in a Catholic household, so I went to Catholic schools all the way up to 16 before heading to a sixth form, which to our listeners from across the pond, is the last two years of high school which is where we go if we wanna head to university. Did that for 2 years and then decided to go to uni half way down the country because 18 years of living in a sleepy town in England is more than enough
It's already interesting that you grew up Catholic and gay. When did you come out? Did you ever suffer the famous Catholic guilt?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
It's already interesting that you grew up Catholic and gay. When did you come out? Did you ever suffer the famous Catholic guilt?
LAWD.

Here we go.

Long story short, yes. The first attraction I had to a man was my PE (physical education) teacher when I was like 12 he's a complete tit as well, I saw him a couple of months back and he had a face like a slapped arse when he saw me (I didn't get along with the PE department, I flat out refused to go in my last two years at school)

It was quite bad though. I convinced myself for a couple of years that it was just a phase and I'd grow out of it. I didn't tell anyone and I was extremely reserved because I didn't want people to find out.

For context as well, North East England is quite working class. I knew a lot of people with quite socially conservative views growing up and I had persuaded myself my parents, especially my father, wouldn't accept it.

But when I was around 14 I was completely smitten with this boy that I knew and came to realise it wasn't just a phase. I came out to my friends at 16 and then my parents at 18 before I left for uni, both of whom had known for years and were, and still are, totally fine with it!