Cat Chat on 97.1 MoFoFM

Tools    

@Sexy Celebrity You're a bit of a fatalist, how do you feel about coincidences. Just....yanno...coincidences and huh, how 'bout dat. Or...OMG SIIIIGN!!!!

@Sexy Celebrity You're a bit of a fatalist, how do you feel about coincidences. Just....yanno...coincidences and huh, how 'bout dat. Or...OMG SIIIIGN!!!!
Fate is real. Stephen Hawking practically said so. Many scientists believe that everything is fated because there's no free will in nature, but they don't usually get all mystical about it.

I think there may be something to coincidences. I used to see them ALL THE DAMN TIME. And then I stopped really noticing them. To me, it used to be proof that God exists. But they may just be a fluke of the universe at large. Something built into "the system."

I don't know. I really need to go and watch The Matrix movies again. Matrix Reloaded used to be a very spiritual movie for me.

Fate is real. Stephen Hawking practically said so. Many scientists believe that everything is fated because there's no free will in nature, but they don't usually get all mystical about it.

I think there may be something to coincidences. I used to see them ALL THE DAMN TIME. And then I stopped really noticing them. To me, it used to be proof that God exists. But they may just be a fluke of the universe at large. Something built into "the system."

I don't know. I really need to go and watch The Matrix movies again. Matrix Reloaded used to be a very spiritual movie for me.
I notice coincidences and other things. Like. My black cat? I got her as a 3 year old froma place called "Katt Kommando" ( ) and someone just took a guerilla photo pf her with her paws held out...it was hilarious. I had to meet that cat.

Anyway. Skip forward a coupe of years. I go look to see an apartment, because we HAVE to move. Our contract was a tear-down contract so we had to find a place asap. (oh my god, ipod is playing Chaka Khan, Ain't Nobody). When I went to look at a place by myself (boyfriend couldn't join) I knew we'd get it. (In Stockholm you're on a waiting list for apartments. We were #9. then #3 on this apartment, so 3 people had to say no before us).. and I knew this apartment would be ours.

Why?

When you walk from the subway, there's a big student center called PRISMA, and it's lit up in neon. Prisma is my black can't "official" name.

**** yeah we got that apartment. See? Signs.

Yes fate is real.

(also, you get to choose the epilogue music. )

I'm just picking the first song that pops in my head.

F**k Sylvester Stallone, Marry Jake Gyllenhaal..... kill Ben Affleck, unfortunately.

F**k Sylvester Stallone, Marry Jake Gyllenhaal..... kill Ben Affleck, unfortunately.
OH MY GOD!!!!!

Poor Ben!!!

Thank you, @Sexy Celebrity for a wonderful show...and all of YOU for tuning in to Cat Chat on 907.1 MOFO EEF eff eff eff EMM emm emm emm.

THANK YOU @cat_sidhe!

This has been fun and I wish you a lot of luck in the future on it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I saw @Austruck (Yoda's mom) post somewhere the other day that she had a crush on Micky Dolenz, too.
I did! I always had crushes on the sidekicks, the underdogs, the ones slightly off-center. So, while others loved Shaun Cassidy or David Cassidy, I had a crush on Jack Wild. My celebrity crushes in my teens were Roddy McDowall, Jerry Lewis, and, of course, Gene Wilder.

But yeah, definitely Dolenz over Davy Jones any day!

Tonight, for me, sparrow's fart tomorrow joining me in the studio will be none other than reigning

@Miss Vicky

And as usual we'll be taking calls on the fly. That's right, we're riding this beast bare backed.
So tune in tonight, 19.30 Pacific Time, 04.30 GMT+1, and the rest of the mathematics can be sorted among yourselves.

HOLD ME!!!!

And we're live on Cat Chat, 97.1 MoFoFM with President Bitch @Miss Vicky!

You've been through the fire wars again recently. How are you doing tonight?

Well I've always lived in California, so yeah. I don't remember it ever being this bad in past years though. So much smoke and ash.

Oh yeah, I've been in lots of earthquakes, but thankfully nothing severe enough to do any damage. It's a pretty freaky experience though to feel the ground suddenly shift beneath you. Almost feels like you're in a boat on choppy water.