Hey guys

Tools    

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Hey everyone, I'm Violetlvr. I am 15 years old, I love movies and I have autism. I have a great sense of humor. As u can tell by my username I have a crush on Violet from Friday the 13th part 5 (my profile photo is supposed to be her in South Park form), anyways, Id luv to talk to all of you!
"So long gay boys." Mr chow, the hangover

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey everyone, I'm Violetlvr. I am 15 years old, I love movies and I have autism. I have a great sense of humor. As u can tell by my username I have a crush on Violet from Friday the 13th part 5 (my profile photo is supposed to be her in South Park form), anyways, Id luv to talk to all of you!
"So long gay boys." Mr chow, the hangover
i have autism aswell and welcome to the board

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to Movie Forums.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I am tickled to see Howard the Duck in your top 10. I first watched that on VHS at a friend's birthday sleep-over back in the 4th grade. It was awesome. Still is today, especially seeing a young nerdy Tim Robbins carrying a giant duck around in a garbage bag. Love that movie.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Welcome

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I am tickled to see Howard the Duck in your top 10. I first watched that on VHS at a friend's birthday sleep-over back in the 4th grade. It was awesome. Still is today, especially seeing a young nerdy Tim Robbins carrying a giant duck around in a garbage bag. Love that movie.
I do too, I think a lot of us also love it cuz of Beverly, but let's not go there

Howdy Violetlvr

I have Howard the Duck on my movie watch list. I've never seen it, and figured why the hell not?
You gotta see it, it's awesome