Hey guys

Tools    

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
Hey everyone, I'm Violetlvr. I am 15 years old, I love movies and I have autism. I have a great sense of humor. As u can tell by my username I have a crush on Violet from Friday the 13th part 5 (my profile photo is supposed to be her in South Park form), anyways, Id luv to talk to all of you!
"So long gay boys." Mr chow, the hangover

Hey everyone, I'm Violetlvr. I am 15 years old, I love movies and I have autism. I have a great sense of humor. As u can tell by my username I have a crush on Violet from Friday the 13th part 5 (my profile photo is supposed to be her in South Park form), anyways, Id luv to talk to all of you!
"So long gay boys." Mr chow, the hangover
i have autism aswell and welcome to the board

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to Movie Forums.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I am tickled to see Howard the Duck in your top 10. I first watched that on VHS at a friend's birthday sleep-over back in the 4th grade. It was awesome. Still is today, especially seeing a young nerdy Tim Robbins carrying a giant duck around in a garbage bag. Love that movie.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Welcome

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I am tickled to see Howard the Duck in your top 10. I first watched that on VHS at a friend's birthday sleep-over back in the 4th grade. It was awesome. Still is today, especially seeing a young nerdy Tim Robbins carrying a giant duck around in a garbage bag. Love that movie.
I do too, I think a lot of us also love it cuz of Beverly, but let's not go there

Howdy Violetlvr

I have Howard the Duck on my movie watch list. I've never seen it, and figured why the hell not?
You gotta see it, it's awesome