David Bowie.
Cher
Tina Turner.
Will Smith.
Grace Jones.
Paul Williams.
Meatloaf.
Ice Cube.
Michael Jackson. (He was good in The Wiz)
Mos Def.
Dwight Yokhaim.
Kris Kristopherson.
Justin Timberlake.
Jared Leto.
Jamie Foxx

Mark Holmes
Mark Wahlberg (he was a rapper before actor)

Definitely Common. There's no better actor known mostly for music (Foxx and Smith are both better, but they're both known as actors, not singers).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

No way , he is a good actor

I actually think Wahlberg is quite good when he wants to be (I loved his role in the Departed but that wasn't a very serious role he was pretty much just an ******* but he was still good). Even every good actor has those bad movie roles or bad movies.(Except maybe Day Lewis but he does like a movie every 100 years)

I have to return some videotapes.
I actually think Wahlberg is quite good when he wants to be (I loved his role in the Departed but that wasn't a very serious role he was pretty much just an ******* but he was still good). Even every good actor has those bad movie roles or bad movies.(Except maybe Day Lewis but he does like a movie every 100 years)
Nicholas Cage?

kidding

Boogie Nights, The Departed, The Fighter, Pain N Gain, Lone Survivor, Shooter, Invincible and Basketball Diaries.

All movies where he is very good in it.

Marky Mark rock

And what do you think of my picks?

I thought Mick Jagger was good in Performance, and he's been in other movies.

Blondie was good in Videodrome.

I always like Queen Latifah.

Although I haven't seen them, Bjork in Dancer in the Dark and Jennifer Hudson in Dreamgirls.