Movies that make you cringe

Tools    

I'm not talking about necessarily the worst films you have ever seen but the ones that are so stupid, trying way to hard or soul less that you cringe really hard.

For me, The Lorax. I've only watched parts of it and jesus christ, you could tell it's nothing like the story. A half assed story, generic characters and painful songs, you name it. The character designs are awful too, the main villain's design really gets on my nerves. It's just so ugly.

Welcome to the human race...
In recent memory, Disaster Movie would have to be up there. I'd say it was aiming for the lowest common denominator but that's probably a bit too high.

I rented a movie called When the Last Sword Is Drawn. A Japanese samurai movie that suppossedly won 3 Japanese academy awards (whatever those are). The acting was terrible. I couldn't get through 15 minutes of it before turning it off.

For me, The Lorax. I've only watched parts of it and jesus christ, you could tell it's nothing like the story.
I wanted to walk out of the theater after like five minutes of that one and regretted not walking out.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
the two animated Titanic films.
What are those? I've never heard of them before but now I am curious.

I have never walked out or anything. It seems to me that I watched something that would fit into this category not that long ago. I have to give it some thought as to what it was, though. It was probably so ridiculous that I blocked it from my mind! But I will try to think of what it was. I am sure it will come to me.

What are those? I've never heard of them before but now I am curious.

I have never walked out or anything. It seems to me that I watched something that would fit into this category not that long ago. I have to give it some thought as to what it was, though. It was probably so ridiculous that I blocked it from my mind! But I will try to think of what it was. I am sure it will come to me.
Two Italian animated films made in the early 2000's to cash in on the James Cameron movie. One features Mexican mice and a rapping dog, bad animation, bad editing, crappy love story, and ends with AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! After 1000's die mind you.

The other one has talking animals, a shark prison gang, a giant squid with a puppy face, the Titanic sinking is a subplot to a whaling story (I ***** you not) AND NO ONE DIES!

Srsly f**k these movies!

A few REALLY funny reviews of the two movies.

Link here

Agree with Gunslinger about Freddy Got Fingered, though to me it's one of those "so bad it's good films" - since it made me laugh in a "WTF?" way at just how incredibly stupid it was.

The Time Machine (I Found at a Yardsale) made me cringe on a whole new level...

A movie that made me cringe but wasn't terrible would be Irreversible.

Never heard of the time machine, wouldn't mind hearing your description of it?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Never heard of the time machine, wouldn't mind hearing your description of it?

The movie's title is "The Time Machine (I Found at a Yardsale)", and it's on YouTube:

There is also a movie called "The Time Machine" from 1960 starring Rod Taylor, and a remake from 2002 starring Guy Pearce. The 1960 version is a great movie that's worth seeing, but the 2002 version is not as good.

Well, let's see in the last couple of years: Tangled, Faces, Nashville were among the movies that I disliked the most. Not because they are awful bit because they are not for me though. But I don't think anybody would enjoy Dragonage Origins: Dawn of the Seeker.

I bailed on Tangled after 40 minutes. I didn't think it was cringing, though. Just really dull and uninteresting.

Birdemic made me cringe and just feel bad for anyone who thought it was worth putting out into the world.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Two Italian animated films made in the early 2000's to cash in on the James Cameron movie. One features Mexican mice and a rapping dog, bad animation, bad editing, crappy love story, and ends with AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! After 1000's die mind you.

The other one has talking animals, a shark prison gang, a giant squid with a puppy face, the Titanic sinking is a subplot to a whaling story (I ***** you not) AND NO ONE DIES!
Honestly, I don't have any words to describe how I feel about these. You know, I couldn't control myself. I did actually laugh out loud at parts of it. Not because it is funny (although the review was hilarious), but rather that it is so completely absurd.