Favourite TV Show Scenes/Moments

Tools    

I searched 'television' but 'tv' is too short so apologies if there is already a similar thread on here, I don't think I've seen one though.

Basically, what are your favourite TV show scenes/moments? Please try to not spoil anything for people.

Some of mine...

LOST Season 2 opening.

I also love

WARNING: "LOST" spoilers below
Not Penny's Boat, there's loads of other great moments but these are the first two that came to mind.

Also...

Dexter Season 4 ending.

And The Sopranos ending.

Season 1 finale of Queer As Folk, this scene plus the end of the episode really showed us Brian's humanity.

Also Dexter Season 4 Finale.
Just about anything from any episode of Blackadder Series 2, Series 3 and Series 4.

Here's a good one:

Finished here. It's been fun.
The Red Wedding-Game of Thrones
That's my favorite TV moment so far this year without a doubt.

ive just started Twin Peaks, only watched the pilot and 1st episode. Love it so far. im sure i'll have a few scenes to put in this thread.
I think it's the end of episode four that has an awesome scene/sequence, it's weird before that, but it really completely changes the game and introduces a whole new awesome element to the show, it's crazy, but great.

Unregistered User
I think it's the end of episode four that has an awesome scene/sequence, it's weird before that, but it really completely changes the game and introduces a whole new awesome element to the show, it's crazy, but great.
i'll look out for that. I have to admit i know next to nothing about Twin Peaks (apart from Lynch obviously) so im loving going in completely blind. Ive just ordered Fire walk with me also.

Now, whats this log lady up to? (pouts mouth and scratches beard profusely)

i'll look out for that. I have to admit i know next to nothing about Twin Peaks (apart from Lynch obviously) so im loving going in completely blind. Ive just ordered Fire walk with me also.

The less you know, the better, I hope you enjoy the rest. Season 1, 2 and the film are all pretty different actually, I love all three but the latter two have their critics. Midway through season 2 it takes a different direction with a load of other sub stories taking place like a soap, but I like it. The film is much more crazier than the series, it's pure Lynch, and has many elements you wouldn't have seen yet.

And the log lady, well ummm... she's the log lady. Maybe her log knows stuff I've started re watching it again on DVD and got the log lady introductions enabled, they're pretty weird but cool

Oh well, this show has hundreds of brilliant scenes. The style, the music and the dialogue are so great that practically every moment is a treat.

The less you know, the better, I hope you enjoy the rest. Season 1, 2 and the film are all pretty different actually, I love all three but the latter two have their critics. Midway through season 2 it takes a different direction with a load of other sub stories taking place like a soap, but I like it. The film is much more crazier than the series, it's pure Lynch, and has many elements you wouldn't have seen yet.

And the log lady, well ummm... she's the log lady. Maybe her log knows stuff I've started re watching it again on DVD and got the log lady introductions enabled, they're pretty weird but cool

This whole sequence from the British series Utopia. The whole thing including the 'bunny' and title card got me hooked and thought there and then that this is going to be one amazing series, and it turned out to be just that. Also the best piece of the music score for this series can be heard throughout it.

I can't find a video with just the opening sequence so here is the whole episode on Youtube(therefore it might not work for people outside of the UK unfortunately, hope it does! and comes with a few bloody adverts so be patient), the part I'm on about starts right away with the credits on screen(can see how beautifully shot it is) and then up until the bunny suit/title card, so the whole thing is about 4 minutes long.

Fawlty Towers is brilliant and has so many great scenes, lots of great moments with Manuel.

Only Fools and Horses is brilliant too, I love Trigger the most.

Okay,let's start:

Six Feet Under - Finale
This is by far the best season finale I've seen.Maybe even the best scene in the TV show.Cried through it all and it gives me chills everytime I rewatch it.But I think that it only works when you've seen the whole show since you get used to the characters and care for them more. Scene contains spoilers!

LOST - Benjamin Linus eats breakfast
Love this character and the tension he creates.I guess this was the first sign of how manipulative he is.

Six Feet Under - Nate and Brenda fight
Very very realistic.But basically this show is very humanistic.

Breaking Bad - "I am the one who knocks"
It's not only the cool moment in the series but also the scene which pretty much confirms Walt's transformation.I really like the acting here.

Boardwalk Empire - Season 2 finale
won't upload since it is a major spoiler but that was the most unexpected moment that I've seen in a TV show

Rescue Me - Baseball is like life
The monologue.

And a bonus scene

Nip/Tuck - Cocaine Scene
It's just stylish,love the song and Kelly Carlson.