Brag about stuff thread

Tools    

Ever accomplish something no one really cared about but you felt like telling them anyway. Now there's a place to do it...
|
|
I'll start it off by bragging about turning this \/

Into my new avatar. Took off all the logos and did the nose from scratch.

Originally Posted by susan
i got a story published once...i didn't get money for it...
I'm sorry to hear it, you no doubt earned it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I finished a 140 page script titled Get The Green and got it copywritten.

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
I finished a 140 page script titled Get The Green and got it copywritten.
Thats awesome! So what do you plan to do with the script? Hopefully you make some moneh~

There are lots of great things that i have achieved all personal, brag! there are some things i am not proud of,....... thats life. ummmmm errrrrr have i missed the point

I am having a nervous breakdance
I honestly can't think of anything... Hopefully I'll have a few things to brag about in the future.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by nebbit
There are lots of great things that i have achieved all personal, brag! there are some things i am not proud of,....... thats life. ummmmm errrrrr have i missed the point
well, the whole point is to make a complete ass of yourself bragging about all the stupid stuff no one cares about but you are happy to have accomplished anyway, or just brag about normal stuff, whether it's taking 8 seconds to stop the spider from going down the sink, or getting into Harvard, Brag Away!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
I was one of the first people to introduce Laser Pointers to the UK.

I used to be the best in my school at Shot Put. Till a girl beat me

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by m0dern_pr0phet
Thats awesome! So what do you plan to do with the script? Hopefully you make some moneh~

Although it is incredibly hard to get anyone to read anything from unknowns, I still have hopes that it will get picked up from....anyone. I joke with a friend all the time that if someone from Hollywood would to pick it up, then the contract would include me doing a DVD commentary, lol.

I'm currently working on another script, titled: THE CAST.
Think Get Shorty.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes
well, the whole point is to make a complete ass of yourself bragging

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
I'd just like to do a mini brag - I got an A grade for my AS year photography course

im da mayan!
well girl
You should post some stuff here. Please, please, please?

Bragging?

Academic- Did a two year A-Level course in one year and got an A, was about to get kicked out of my English class, and got an A, plus i just got an A in film- and slept through most the films.

Partying- Had 6 shots, necked a Reef, 4 pints of Snakebite, 2 cans of Carlsberg and some Hock in one night and didn't vomit (that's after two previous nights of much the same). Pretty hardcore, though i was too drunk to make a move in the hunny checking me out.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp

Partying- Had 6 shots, necked a Reef, 4 pints of Snakebite, 2 cans of Carlsberg and some Hock in one night and didn't vomit (that's after two previous nights of much the same). Pretty hardcore, though i was too drunk to make a move in the hunny checking me out.

In my boozing days I'd do similar in an hour. And stop drinking Snakebite! Anything cider-based will mark you out as a jessie of the highest order if you make it through to term two...

Drinking any amount of Hock and not chundering is slightly admirable though.

Snakebite is THE drink down here. I'm not a big fan of cider- took the piss out of someone for buying a bottle of Black Cock cider, but i mean, everyone drinks it- you're a jessie if you don't.

Yeah, i really don't recommend downing pints of H(c)ock like we were doing.

Lets put a smile on that block
Yeah well last night i went out and drank 4 bath tubs full of absynthe then went down my local and bought five bottles of sambuca and drank them through my eye ball. Then just before bed i finished the night off with a bottle of Advocar and a sausage roll.

You big Jessies.

Put me in your pocket...
All this over the top drinking...you guys!
My motherly instincts are kicking in and an urge to say something is gurgling in my throat,
so I need to run away....

...but first....

..what's a Jessie?