What was the last movie you saw at the theaters?

Tools    

??cixelsid ma i fi tahw os
last movie i saw was "Next" with Nicholas Cage and Jessica Biel...

the movie had me thinkin about it a little bit...not as good action sequences as i wanted 6/10

im about to see spiderman 3...dont spoil it

??cixelsid ma i fi tahw os
well...just got back from spiderman tres.... they added a little bit more of an emotional side to it ...a little bit too many unneeded seens though

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO

Saw Spidey. Liked it alot, especially Peter's phone conversation/cookie snack with the neighbor's daughter. Venom was cool, could've used more of him and less Sandman/Goblin.

Saw Next with my bro. Not a bad film but it definitely needed a longer finish. It didn't complete me so to speak.

In Heaven Everything Is Fine
Spider-Man 3 (Sam Raimi)

A bunch of fluff with unimpressive action sequences. I did like Bruce Campbell though, and Bryce Dallas Howard was H-O-T.

I just saw Happy Feet, it was an okay movie. I was worried at first, but a few scenes had me laughing good.

I saw Grindhouse last. I loved the movie, and am a little disappointed at the low box office numbers I was hoping for a sequel.

Spiderman 3!! saw it the opening day and the day after!!! i cant wait til it comes out on dvd

Eden (2006) Very good non-popular movie about a woman who gets obsessed by a cook and his food. She's even prepared to destroy her personal life for his food nd company while he sees her merely as an objection. Hilarious end, by the way.

And do check my "art": Deviant

Dinosaur (200) - Eric Leighton and Ralph Zondag

that was some old school stuff. crazy animations show this to your kids or poeple crazy about dinosaurs

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
28 Weeks Later

Insert clip of Nathan Explosion: "BBBBRUUUUTTTTAAAALLLLL"

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Just read your review over on HND, was gonna see it more from curiousity but now rather psyched about it.
Hope I didn't hype it up too much. My own amazed reaction may have been because I was expecting nothing and really didn't know much of the plot.

There is no denying how kinetic and ruthless the flick is, though.

There is no denying how kinetic and ruthless the flick is, though.
It may have been kinetic and ruthless in its execution of innocent people, but so are a lot of other zombie movies. I thought 28 Weeks Later died halfway through the movie (the first half was good... really good... but then it's like the film itself caught the rage virus and went kablooey). What I was hoping would be an interesting story about the twist that occurs somewhere after the first act turned into a boring setup for part three, leaving me feeling cheated and a little disgusted. Crazy camera work aside, it was just all about people dying, zombies attacking, and running for your life. And then it ended with that cliffhanger with the most uninspired idea for a sequel... ooooh la la. I didn't go in with high expectations - I didn't even care a lot for the first film - but the way that film veered away from the interesting to the been there, done that, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE PART THREE! - really ruined the film for me.