Movie Poster Puzzle Game

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Edit -

My Bad, I only saw first post that said to post it and I did for the next set.

Suspect's Reviews

I'll play.

Originally Posted by Bill
I'll play.
Ok, I'll throw the answers in tomorrow. Othello, where the hell are ya?

Sleezy Wins Round One

ANSWERS

1. Air Bud
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Apt Pupil
4. Borat
5. The Big Lewbowski
6. Blade
7. Bullworth
8. Bride Of Chucky
9. Patch Adams
10. A Perfect Murder

NOT GUESSED (Pic #4)

Sleezy

2. Pulp Fiction
3. Apt Pupil
6. Blade
7. Bulworth
8. Bride of Chucky
9. Patch Adams
10. A Perfect Murder

Holden Pike

1. Air Bud: Golden Receiver
5. The Big Lebowski
8. Bride of Chucky
9. Patch Adams
10. A Perfect Murder

B-Card

3. Apt Pupil
8. Bride of Chucky
10. A Perfect Murder

Bill

1. Air Bud
5. The Big Lebowski

TOTAL SCORES

Sleezy............7
Holden............5
B-card............3
Bill.................2

Round 1: (Sleezy)

Originally Posted by B-card
When is the next round?
I'll get a set up tonight or tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Bill
Wait a minute...

#2 was Pulp Fiction?
Yes, why?

PM Me Your Answers Only!

Also, make sure to give the date of the movie if it's a remake or an original.

ROUND 2

Ok, so far 5 players and if there is to be a tie, any objections if those players who tied, share the round 2 title or do you guys want a best of 5, sudden death playoff round to decide on the overall winner? If nobody cares, I'll go with the first option in sharing the title. Doesnt matter to me really but only what you guys want so tell me now.

Eight isn't enough to win, huh? You can give me and the other person a tie-breaker.

The thing that's driving me nuts is I know I know what #5 is, but I can't quite place it yet. If you give me a couple more days it may well come to me and negate the need for a tie-breaker.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Eight isn't enough to win, huh? You can give me and the other person a tie-breaker.
Yeah i'll do a tie breaker then if there is a tie an no objections.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
In fact, I just figured it out....

Is nine correct enough, or do you want to give me another day to get the perfect ten?
Sooooooooo cocky you are.

But yeah, I won't be posting the results till tuesday so you all have lots of time to get your perfect 10's.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Some reason have trouble seeing all the pictures, otherwise i'd play.
You mean they aren't sharp enough or large enough?

Originally Posted by Sleezy
You might have your monitor resolution set really high, which could make those images look really tiny.
Good point. Mine is set at the lowest (800 x 600) so everything looks large to me.

Originally Posted by Sleezy
Yeah, mine's at 1024x768, and some of them look small... not 'squintworthy', mind you... but small.
I tried it on that setting just no long ago and within 20 minutes, I got that biggest headache. Had to turn it back down to my regular one.