Name A Movie You Simply Can't Watch To The End

Tools    

What film can you not watch all the way through no matter how hard you try? Be it because it's too scary, too boring, or just way too bad!

Mine has to be The Matrix. I've tried to watch it on several occasions, but I just can't see what all the fuss is about and it bores me to tears.

I have never been able to get through BATMAN BEGINS or DANCES WITH WOLVES..both of those films bore the crap out of me. 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY was no easy watch either.

I have very few films I cannot watch to the end but there are some that come to mind:

Evil Dead (the remake)
The Wicker Man (the remake)
Halloween (the remake)

Hmmm, I am seeing a pattern here...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I always watch the movie to the end, no matter how bad it is. Finishing 8 1/2 was a hell of chore, though.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Braveheart. I hate that movie so much that I never even tried to finish it.
Really ? Huh,never heard that side of the story

Really ? Huh,never heard that side of the story
I know it's rare for people to dislike that movie but it never really clicked with me. I thought the acting wasn't on par with what the fandom for it made it out to be. Maybe if I'd seen it before my expectations were raised by all the hype I'd have enjoyed it.

The Mangler (1995)

I turned it off after 20 minutes. Beyond awful.

Natural Born Killers is the only film that I stopped watching halfway through. Perhaps I should give it another go, but it's not a priority for the time being.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Natural Born Killers is the only film that I stopped watching halfway through. Perhaps I should give it another go, but it's not a priority for the time being.
I couldn't watch it either man. I tried to get into it, but it just did not work for me.