The First Avenger: Captain America

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
which one is that? the one with JD Salingers kid, or the one with Reb Brown?

Happens all the time. A new Hulk movie comes out, and they put the old series back on shelves...almost always with a cool, slick looking cover that goes out of its way not to betray what it really is. Same deal after 300 came out; you see knock-off flicks called The 300 Spartans or something, and their covers invariably hide any of the actual footage from the film, and employ the same beige-and-red color scheme that pervades the newer film.

Basically, there's an entire cottage industry built around tricking people's parents and grandparents into buying things that have very similar names to the things they said they wanted.

too bad @ least Reb didnt run away from bullets, he remembered what the shield was for..lol

&feature=related

Mind you it was 1979, and as the son of Steve Rogers ..the show was for all intents an purposes a live action evel kineivel.

ahh yess good times.

&playnext=1&list=PLE4832EA9DB1AAE0E

Unregistered Illegal User
I can't imagine how they will make Captain America a good film, its either going to be really good or suck big time. I say this because Red Skull is going to look ridiculous to be taken seriously.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

Unregistered Illegal User
I think the Red Skull looks pretty good actually.
Ok imagine that, but only he's talking, walking and running around...
I just hope they make his personality a bit more darker and menacing than he is portrayed in Marvel.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Happens all the time. A new Hulk movie comes out, and they put the old series back on shelves...almost always with a cool, slick looking cover that goes out of its way not to betray what it really is. Same deal after 300 came out; you see knock-off flicks called The 300 Spartans or something, and their covers invariably hide any of the actual footage from the film, and employ the same beige-and-red color scheme that pervades the newer film.
But...the graphic novel was inspired by the movie.

It even says so...but I will agree that they made it look like the 300 film.

I say that there is a company that is even worse, they make films that look like the movies they are ripping off. Damn Asylum Films....

or even worse....

Suspect's Reviews

Still loving this. A period superhero film! The trailer didn't blow my mind, but it's just a trailer, and it certainly didn't do anything to dampen my enthusiasm. Bring it on. Very ready for this.

Semper Fooey
Looks good to me, better than Thor.

but Thor has Natalie!

Red Skull looks awesome and idk whether to call the part where he picks up the trash can lid to use as a shield cool or cliche...

I've heard this one is actually going to be good.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Pretty awesome new poster for Captain America has just appeared. Love the retro feel of it. Not going to be an official one sadly. It's designed by comic book artist Paulo Rivera and will be presented to all the members of the film's cast and crew

i wonder if Sebastian Shaw will be mentioned just to keep the marvel in the movies universe somewhat kinda consistant.

"Mark it dude." This movie will stink.

"Mark it dude." This movie will stink.
thats what i thought about X-men first Class.

till i saw it.

mind you with repeated views, theres a bunch of gaffes, but still i can't see marvel screwen up Cap. There is just 2 much riding on it.

The aesthetic reminds me a bit of this film.