What do you eat when you're at the movies?

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Whenever I go to the cinema with my Dad he wants me to buy crisps (or "potato chips"). God. If I see someone eating crisps in a cinema I'll smack them around the head.
Yeah, crisps should not be sold in cinemas. Or sweets in plastic bags. Especially sweets with wrappers. Any noisy food or packaging should be banned. Even popcorn is borderline, although I love it, I always have to be careful about eating it during quiet parts of the film. I guess that's why some films are called 'popcorn movies'...because they are so full of crash bang special effects and action that you can't hear people eating their popcorn so it's ok to eat it

due to my disability,i have'nt been to the movies since the last lord of the rings movie.when i used to go,i always got a large coke,milk duds,and resse cups.

I eat before I watch a movie. That's why they call it a dinner and a movie ;-)

I always have a soda no matter what . It is imperative, but besides that candy or popcorn is optional . Movie concessions are so expensive . I will sneak in a candy bar or some other candy now and then.

Skittles!

The Lord of the Rings

It depends, but it is never anything that I've purchased at the theater. I have been known to sneak in things from some candy and chips to fried chicken.

Anything I can sneak into the theatre...I am not paying for their overpriced food!

Lemon drops!

i love eating popcorns ofcourse and junkfoods..i also love doughnuts..i go for colas and sometimes icetea..perfect

ummmmmmmmmm! Snowcaps!!!!!!Dont forget popcorn with tons of the fake butter topping! I always wanted to stick my head under the spout and drink it!

Well, I would think Otth knows his limits when it comes to drinking, hence why he only takes a single water bottle worth of wine. He knows it's not enough to get him drunk, but it has the desired effect.

I thought it was clear...
I'm not saying he doesn't, but it's like not wearing your seat belt (with our course no injuries). You don't wear your seat belt and tell yourself "I'm going to be careful." Things can become a habit.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Popcorn

Bottled water

Also candy that I buy at another store and sneak in!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Snow caps and popcorn mix.... if you haven't tried it, it's just chocolate with a mouth full of popcorn. I must go now I am hungry.

Popcorn
Coke

The perfect snack for a movie! No matter what happens, I always eat popcorn and drink coke during a motion picture. Without them, I will wait and watch it later. If I leave them out, it does not complete the movie-going experience.

Originally Posted by regnif
my nails....
Finger, toe or roofing?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra