Rodent Repeats... A Top 50 List

→ in
Tools    

Damn this has moved fast. I like Warrior, LOTR (Return>Fellowship>TT for me though) Force Awakens, Predator 2 and Roger Rabbit to varying degrees. Don't like No Country or Blade Runner. I've seen TMNT but don't remember it at all and i'm not sure what i think of Independence Day. Haven't seen Lawless.

Doesn't it get to be really redundant acting like Ghostbusters 2 is the center of your universe? This is a movie that - if you're a fan of it - you should watch it maybe once or twice every five years. It is not something you need to speak of every week.

Really? Ghostbusters 2? Alrighty then.

Well, after the remake was spewed out, which I have yet to see btw, I found myself a new respect for GB2.
I always sort of liked it, but now it's a firm favourite.

The remake was good for something I guess... bringing the originals a new lease of life

Don't you guys ever get bored talking about the same movies over and over again, everyday for years and years? What good does it do? Stop the insanity.
I talk about new movies all the time here.

I like Ghostbuster 2; one big internet shock to me was finding out alot of people like the first and hate the second, always liked it. Not really a fan of Total Recall.

Doesn't it get to be really redundant acting like Ghostbusters 2 is the center of your universe? This is a movie that - if you're a fan of it - you should watch it maybe once or twice every five years. It is not something you need to speak of every week.
If you have a problem, don't read it. Go to a different thread.

32 - Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

31 - Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

So, that's it for a bit now 20 down, 30 to go.

I'm sorry, but as a 15 year member here, it's starting to bother me how much people just talk about the same movies all the time. Terminator doesn't need to be given high praise every day. That's way too much Terminator on the brain.

I'm sorry, but as a 15 year member here, it's starting to bother me how much people just talk about the same movies all the time. Terminator doesn't need to be given high praise every day. That's way too much Terminator on the brain.

Well, at least the other members of this movie forum actually have favourites lists...

Rather than trolling my list, SC, go make your own.

Seen neither, my mum actually likes one or both of them which surprised me. That was fast haha.

They're pretty decent movies bud, you gotta give them a chance.
I was dubious about them as well tbh, but I love them.
Looking forward to part 3.

Oh. Is this your running gag for now? Say that everything is overrated and talked about too often? Hilarious. I'm busting a gut over here.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Don't like No Country or Blade Runner.

Damn this has moved fast. I like Warrior, LOTR (Return>Fellowship>TT for me though) Force Awakens, Predator 2 and Roger Rabbit to varying degrees. Don't like No Country or Blade Runner. I've seen TMNT but don't remember it at all and i'm not sure what i think of Independence Day. Haven't seen Lawless.

I blind bought Lawless on DVD ages ago.
The reason was it had Tom Hardy in it, and was 18 rated, which is unheard of these days.
Glad I bought it. Solid movie, and shocking when you realise it's a true story.