Movies you are ashamed to admit you have never seen

Tools    

Here, There and Everywhere
Alright, I have time to kill and want to watch a movie. I have both The Godfather and Citizen Kane within an arm's reach, which should I watch? I'm leaning towards The Godfather simply because I know it's a gangster film and I love the genre; I have no idea what Citizen Kane is about however. Don't want to spoil it for myself with a Google search.

Actually... unless The Godfather far surpasses it in quality, I might watch Reservoir Dogs.

I don't have the energy for a 3 hour movie right now. =/

Woot, 100th post.

Ok post one scene here & If I like it, will surely watch it today itself.
Didn't have much luck finding the scene I wanted and the only scenes I could find that were good (most of the Lebowski stuff on YouTube is tributes or footage from Lebowskifests) either contain F bombs or nudity, so I can't post them here.

But go to YouTube, type in "The Big Lebowski - Gutterballs" and click the first video that comes up.

vicky, ok i'll skip the youtube search.

Will watch the movie by the end of the month & let you know how i like it.

How does that sound?
Not good enough man.

Edit: why does the forum auto size text written in caps lock? I want to shout sometimes.

Vicky, Ok I'll skip the youtube search.

Will watch the movie by the end of the month & let you know how I like it.

How does that sound?
Sounds good.

If you haven't seen other Kurosawa, I'd recommend Stray Dog, Rashomon, and Ikiru first.

Citizen Kane - yeah...
Forrest Gump - meh
Saving Private Ryan - sure, I guess
High Noon - dunno
True Grit - mehhhh
The Dark Knight - watch Kane instead, I guess

I wouldn't say I'm ashamed but I've never seen or read any of the Harry Potter films/books. Doesn't look like my cup of tea.

King of Couch Potatoes
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Blade Runner
Network

I gotta say, Citizen Kane is the most overrated movie in the history of film. Not that it's a bad film per se. Just that it doesn't deserve that "uncontested #1 film of all time" status that it so often receives.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I like to take my Coen strong.
strong like a black russian.

in all honesty... i don't know which movie i like better out of Lebowski and O Brother. i've seen O Brother way more, though. i think i have to be in the right mood for Lebowski. but all this talk on here about it recently has kinda made me want to see it again. my favorite line is John Goodman, saying this:

you want a toe? i can get you a toe, believe me. there are ways Dude, you don't wanna know about it, believe me. hell, i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.