The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

[quote=matt72582;1257916]
I AM SWAN AND I HAVE INVADED CRICKET'S ACCOUNT TO POST PICTURES.

Is this Cricket or Swan? I usually won't make comments on looks, but whoever this person is, is beautiful
I always thought it was the other way around - that cricket was a dude, and vice versa. I guess it's because they use gender-swapped avatars.

I recall you used to have a guy with a derby hat as your avi - Cricket still has a blonde woman I think

Patriots avatar baby!
Must've had you confused with someone else, Honeykid I think - my apology

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
"And who knows which is, and who is who?"

-I certainly don't, but it doesn't matter. Great writing speaks for itself, and I wanted to plug one of my favorite songs, "Us And Them" (Pink Floyd) just as a reminder for someone looking for a great song musically, lyrically, instrumentally, vocal-wise, etc..

The People's Republic of Clogher
Heh, cute. Reminds me of my mate Glenn's dog videos, although his makes slightly more unsettling noises:

The People's Republic of Clogher
Might as well make a pose of it.
Did you initially start growing a beard when you found you were, and I'll be delicate here, becoming a baldy?

I'm pretty sure I did, although it might just have been coincidental laziness.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Disturbing.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.