Your favorite dinner

Tools    

Porterhouse steak cooked medium on a grill. Potato loaded. Broccoli with butter (Though in the picture theres mushrooms, but I picked this picture cause it made me want to eat a steak more.)

Yknow, Im hungry!

Prime Rib - Rare

BBQ Ribs

Buffalo Wings

A Salad and Macaroni & Cheese

Beer & Coke
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	PrimeRibSlicing.jpg
Views:	1174
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	11129   Click image for larger version

Name:	BBQ_Inst_Wet_Ribs.jpg
Views:	1297
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	11130   Click image for larger version

Name:	995402_10151511291721088_1742257265_n.jpg
Views:	1073
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	11131   Click image for larger version

Name:	saladcheese.jpg
Views:	1161
Size:	225.1 KB
ID:	11132   Click image for larger version

Name:	beercoke.png
Views:	1166
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	11133  

My favorite dinner comes from a local steakhouse:

Appetizer: Nachos (with sour cream, guacamole and jalapenos)

Then: Chicken pot pie soup with sourdough rolls

Sirloin steak, medium rare
Mashed potatoes (with chives and bacon)
Green beans (with tomatoes and bacon)

Lemonade to drink

Dessert: Cheese cake

And then I go home and go into a food coma. But I actually haven't done this in a long time because I'm trying to lose weight. It's not exactly a diet friendly meal.

And a few hours later, I'll require a Subway Meatball Sub.

And their chocolate chip cookies.
Attachments

Name:	normal_IMG_3962_-_subway_meatball_sub.jpg
Views:	1198
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	11135   Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lvmx7ewWIl1qfdr2go1_500.jpg
Views:	1153
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	11136  

I had their meatball sub for lunch today.

I get mine on the Italian Herbs and cheese bread with provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, olives and jalapenos.

I always get that bread and I put ALL of the vegetables on it. I even put that red pepper relish stuff on it. I don't put the guacamole on it because that costs extra, but if it becomes free, I'm putting it on.

I also get the pepperjack cheese. Toasted.

I don't like to put a lot of veggies on my meatball sub because the heat makes them go all wilty. I put just about everything (except lettuce) on my other subs though.

Also I need a plate of some Juicy Fat Mushrooms.
Attachments

Name:	mushrooms.JPG
Views:	1172
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	11137  

I don't like to put a lot of veggies on my meatball sub because the heat makes them go all wilty.
I don't notice. I just put it in and let it slide on down.

And I need some Key Lime Pie for dessert.

And a Chocolate Cake.

And maybe some Last Minute Seafood Salad like they have at the buffets.
Attachments

Name:	keylime.JPG
Views:	1063
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	11138   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chocolate-Cake-TidyMom.jpg
Views:	1330
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	11139   Click image for larger version

Name:	Golden-Corral-Seafood-Salad-Copycat.jpg
Views:	1057
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	11140  

And Jake Gyllenhaal's Hands to thump me on the chest when I start to have the heart attack.
Attachments

Name:	Hands.JPG
Views:	1165
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	11141  

For me it's always been home cooked Spaghetti Bolognese and my favourite version is a curry/spicy mince style someone in my family invented. It's gorgeous.

Some good choices from you guys, especially Sexy, whose images are making me hungry.

My favourite meal, that my mum makes is Tuna Pasta Bake, she does it really nice with prawns in it. I love prawns, and most things fish food. It kind of looks like this:

And carrying on from Sexy, when I go to Subway I have Italian BMT, cheese and toasted, lettuce, and Southwest Sauce.

As I said I like most things fish food and most things Italian, like Nausicaa I love Spaghetti Bolognese that my mum makes too.

But I actually haven't done this in a long time because I'm trying to lose weight. It's not exactly a diet friendly meal.
This doesn't look conducive to losing weight, MV.

However, my advice, not that you asked for it, would be not to diet. Exercise is what's needed. If you eat sensibly (and I mean sensibly, not just carrots or cutting out an entire food group or anything like that) and do more, you'll lose weight and, much more importantly, become fitter and that's what really matters. Again, I don't mean going to the gym every other day and putting in hours, I simply mean doing more. Stand rather than sit, stairs rather than take the elevator, walk rather than drive (for short trips, obviously if you've got miles to travel this isn't necessary.)

The main thing to remember is that something is better than nothing. Even jogging on the spot for 5 minutes is better than not.