Director with most movies in your top ten?

Tools    

Francis Ford Coppola, who has 3 in my top ten. (Godfather, Godfather II, Apocalypse Now)

James Cameron. No need to list his movies.

Polanski now has three
Lynch had three for awhile but is back to one

And I'm now once again mixing arthouse with entertainment, instead of segregating. Arthouse are still the only ones that can get 5 stars, and my six five stars are marked

On the forum list I've deliberately tried to choose as many different directors as I could, so there's only one that appears twice: Francis Ford Coppola with Apocalypse Now and The Godfather.

Christopher Nolan

I haven't made a top 10 of favorite movies, but since I loved Inception and the Batman trilogy, it seems I like Christopher Nolan much.
Also, Danny Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire and 127 hours (not the Olympic games ceremony though :P)

I haven't made a top 10 of favorite movies, but since I loved Inception and the Batman trilogy, it seems I like Christopher Nolan much.
Also, Danny Boyle for Slumdog Millionaire and 127 hours (not the Olympic games ceremony though :P)
For me, nolan, boyle, and kubrick.

I was completely surprised on how good boyle's olympic games opening. It was the only opening that could compete and complement the Chinese-sized budget and scale of the 2008 olympics. Very very powerful imho.

In the Beginning...
None.

The directors of my top 10 are:

1. Michel Gondry
2. Alexander Payne
3. Darren Aronofsky
4. George Clooney
5. Steven Soderbergh
6. Christine Jeffs
7. Jonathan Dayton/Valerie Faris
8. Peter Jackson
9. Steven Spielberg
10. David O. Russell

Which is interesting because David Fincher, Alfonso Cuaron, Joel/Ethan Coen, Terrence Malick, and Danny Boyle are all very much liked by me, too. I guess this just means I'm not really a groupie.

Which I'm oddly proud of.

Even after a change in my top 10, I still have Nolan and Verhoeven with two each.

Nolan's two were Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, now he has The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. Begins got pushed down to 15th but was at 9th.

Verhoeven still has Starship Troopers and RoboCop. Don't think that'll ever change tbh.

One Christopher Nolan.
Here are on my list of my most chosen movie directors

Martin Scorsese
Coen Brothers
David Fincher
Christopher Nolan
Steven Spielberg
Francis Ford Coppola
Alfred Hitchcock
Paul Thomas Anderson
Darren Aronofsky
Stanley Kubrick
Quentin Tarantino

I'd be surprised if you found anyone with more than one or two by one director (except MadMikeyD, of course ).
Yep. There's been a little movement in my top movies list since I finished posting my top 100, but I've still got 6 Capra films in the top 10. I can't help it, I just like his kind of films.

Wachwoski Brothers-Matrix Series

Dennis Duggan-Grown Ups,Just Go with It,Happy Gilmore