Neg rep is no more

Tools    

I would give Yoda neg rep for taking away neg rep, but I can't. It didn't bother me most of the time except when it was used for vindictive reasons instead of actually reacting to a post. I think though I may have the distinction of receiving the very last neg because last night I got another from that joker who expected us to win their contest of unjumbling fifty movie titles in Movie Questions.
I got one at 11:04pm last night. When did you receive yours?

THIS IS A SERIOUS HONOR, AND I HOPE NOT TO BE BESTED.

Semper Fooey
12:11 a.m.

Semper Fooey
Yoda should bring back neg rep for one hour so we can all neg him.

I saw that... funny how when Yoda got a neg rep, he suddenly gets rid of the neg rep system.

Actually, the two are, indeed, linked: Sedai did that by accident, and he PM'd me about it. And that spurred me to finally do it, even though I'd made up my mind months ago to. I wanted to roll the change out with a bunch of other new things, but some of them might take longer than I'd expected, so I didn't want to wait to implement the simpler ones.

Semper Fooey
In that case it is not a real neg and should be removed as my neg is a legit one and should be the last MoFo neg.

Semper Fooey
So moderators can't remove their own negs as I know they can remove other ones?

A system of cells interlinked
I saw that... funny how when Yoda got a neg rep, he suddenly gets rid of the neg rep system.

Yep - I negged him by accident, then asked him to remove it. He didn't care, but it got us talking about the plan to remove the rep, which has been tossed around for a while now. So yeah, it was related, but not in the way you think it was. Sorry to confuse you all with the facts!

Semper Fooey
yep - i negged him by accident, then asked him to remove it. He didn't care, but it got us talking about the plan to remove the rep, which has been tossed around for a while now. So yeah, it was related, but not in the way you think it was. Sorry to confuse you all with the facts!

A system of cells interlinked
If Will had his way, I would be at -55,431 rep at this point.

Let's all take a moment to be thankful that Will never gets his way.

Ever.

Semper Fooey
If Will had his way, I would be at -55,431 rep at this point.

Let's all take a moment to be thankful that Will never gets his way.

Ever.
The only neg I ever gave you is after there no longer is one.