Nominate the Worst Actress of All Time?

Tools    

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I see my choices have made some good conversation again.

I have a knack for doing that.

And yes, Di Caprio is a bad actor as far as I'm concerned.
Put it this way, if you put Di Caprio in a film with Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Winona Ryder, Julia Roberts and Radha Mitchell... would it win any fans? Or awards? Or audience in general?

EDIT: I will say that Di Caprio was decent in Gilbert Grape and This Boy's Life. He was ok as a child actor, but since then he's just another over paid pretty boy for me. Like the dude in Twilight.
I disagree. I personally find him a lot more than a face. I kind of agree with what Yoda said.. the roles he chooses are incredibly strong.

Have you seen Romeo and Juliet or The Basketball diaries? His performances in those are some of his best.

Actually, yeah. Ok, so that's 3 that I'd say he was ok in. Gilbert Grape, Boy's Life and Romeo.

I just find his work repetitive and, personally, I don't rate him. Maybe he just hasn't played anything that catches my eye.

I still stand by my other choice of actresses though. Winona Ryder was ok in Beetlejuice and Radha Mitchell was half watchable in Silent Hill. The rest of their work I find a bit samey and quite wooden.
I guess it's the same with a lot of actors and actresses, they make one or two half good performances, but the rest are pants.
Other than those two movies, I'll still stand by my original choices. Aniston, Cox, Mitchell, Ryder, Julia Roberts.

Roberts has yet to impress me in anything. Flatliners was about her best work for me, but still, she was pretty mediocre compared to the talent she was surrounded by. Her eyebrows in Flatliners stole her performance too.
Seriously overrated as an actual actress. She's another eye candy that brings in audiences, and to be perfectly blunt, I think she's a bit of a dog myself.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
EDIT: I will say that Di Caprio was decent in Gilbert Grape and This Boy's Life. He was ok as a child actor, but since then he's just another over paid pretty boy for me. Like the dude in Twilight.
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Comparing Leonard DiCaprio to Robert Pattinson is blasphemy! Yeah, DiCaprio is a pretty boy and I'm sure that's helped him land some roles. But he's 10x more talented than sparkly vampire boy - c'mon, Rodent!

The Rodent is slippery. He can disappear and hide like a rat up a drainpipe.

The Rodent also has magical powers and wears a black cape, quite often he peers over his shoulder like Darkman and vanishes into the shadows with a 'Hahaha!'.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
The mob has pitchforks and fire. xD

Anyway. Based on what you said, I think you just don't like DiCaprio as an actor rather than his inability to act.

Quite true. As I said, I don't rate him myself. I know he has his fans and has a following. I do think his best stuff was when he was a child actor though.

I did mean as the pretty boy to draw the girlies in.

I know Di Caprio has more talent in his ear lobe than Pattinson could ever dream of having.

I just see them in the same way: The pretty boy to draw the girlies in.

Aren't we supposed to be nominating women? Not DiCaprio? lol

Lmao! Rodent, do you wish you were a pretty boy? Is that why your picking on DiCaprio?

In all honesty though, I kind of disagree with you. I used to think it all the time after the titanic because "pretty boys" are gross and way way WAY to feminine for me, but the last few movies I thought he's done really well. Acting manly I mean. lol

Yeah, like you Rodent mate but DiCaprio has shed his whole pretty boy image a good while ago. I think he's a solid to sometimes great actor.

Hardly one of the worst of all time. She was excellent in High Art, rather different in Rogue, did well in Melinda & Melinda.
Second that, I reckon she's a decent actress. Made for a good Ripleyesque character in Pitch Black, too. Plus I would slam, I think.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission

Jennifer Aniston has never impressed me. I'm not sure if she's the "worst actress" but she's certainly the most BORING. Seriously, she's a one-trick pony who's still riding the "Friends" wave all the way to the bank. I don't get the impression that she even gives a s*it about the craft.

I think you're just trying to piss me off, now.
Because the rating of the Aviator? lol! It sucks, honestly.