Rodent Repeats... A Top 50 List

→ in
Tools    

I just posted Welcome To The Dollhouse recently which you like i believe SC, we should try to turn that into the new hot movie here that people can't stop talking about.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Starship Troopers. So much hilarious fun. I told my martial arts teach to watch. Totally feared in competition back in his day and had a front kick that would make chuck Norris cry. After seeing it he told me I was too violent.

lolol.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Welcome To The Dollhouse>No Country and Blade Runner.

Try and tell me with a straight face that's not the best 'deal with it' image.

Well that was a... break i guess . Jurassic Park is alot of fun, still not seen World. In these franchise pairings are you putting the one you prefer higher or is it just any order?

Both good movies. Your picks are pretty great thus far Rodent.

Thanks, man
You'll like these I hope...

28 - Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1978)

27 - Ghostbusters

Obviously i like Ghostbusters. I actually don't like the 70's Snatchers much, i love the ending and there's some other good parts but the rest doesn't really do anything for me. Love the 50's one though.

Haven't seen Real Steel. Kung Fu Hustle was one of the first 18 rated films i saw at the cinema (i'd have been 11) but i don't actually remember the film much.

Edit: I'm going to wait til your next break to comment again haha.

22 - The Abyss

21 - The Lost Boys

Right, that's defo it for a while now... I wanted to get to the top 20 asap and then leave it for a while