The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
linespalsy as a teenage mofo (actually predates my mofo days by about 4 years. this is my senior yearbook photo).
Dr. Serious

Why? I don't understand. I just did my hair, and everything!

Thanks everyone!
Why?

*takes another look at the .gif*

That's why!

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

My life isn't written very well.
King sooo handsome!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Tacitus - I can just see you looking on in horror, hand over your mouth, at that scene. lol It'll be over soon. ish.
It's hard to have one's hand over one's mouth when it's clenched into a fist.

Still, we're on the home stretch now.

Floor and tiles to be done early next week, then I'll need to get the painters in to do 3 rooms instead of the projected one. Note authentic copy of the Daily Star on the worktop - a builder's favourite.

Finaly i have shown what i look like!

That was me in Rome.
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!

j/k

Tacitus
It's really coming together now and, yes, I did notice the 'newspaper'. I was going to ask if it was The Sun or The Star. As it wasn't on the dashboard of a white van, I couldn't be sure which it was.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
It's hard to have one's hand over one's mouth when it's clenched into a fist.

Still, we're on the home stretch now.

Floor and tiles to be done early next week, then I'll need to get the painters in to do 3 rooms instead of the projected one. Note authentic copy of the Daily Star on the worktop - a builder's favourite.
Holy carp, that's getting pretty! Nice choices!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Darn, no one wanted to take a guess?

It's from an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

HUSH. Giles draws it to explain to the gang what's going on.

Suspect's Reviews

The People's Republic of Clogher
Holy carp, that's getting pretty! Nice choices!
Oh, it's even better this morning!

Asides from my entire week being ****ed up, I'm hanging around on Saturday morning for a guy to come round to clean up and re-connect the washing machine. They laid some of the slowest ever setting self-levelling compound on the floor yesterday in preparation for the new covering and promised that it would be ok to walk on tomorrow (today now) morning.

I went in to open the window and now have a variation on those actors defacing innocent Hollywood pavements with their hand prints, except I'm wearing shoes with soles that wouldn't look out of place on an SUV's tires.

I'd take a photograph but I'm afraid it might have a cathartic effect. I need to nurture my ire today.

King you are

Tatty, your Kitchen is looking good

The King of Movies
Here are some photos of a holliday i went on in January

In Hawaii

LAX

LAX

New York

That famouse place in Lodon

I clearly smile in all pictures taken of me

At a zoo in Rome

Me in Conneticutt

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is a picture of me and my daughter Phoebe I just got my lip pierced.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Our wedding Photo.

Me on honeymoon.

Me dressed as a grim reaper at a new years eve party 2 years ago, and my mate Gavin dressed as a rapper.

A system of cells interlinked
That is the CUTEST kid, EVER!! So cute!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
linespalsy as a teenage mofo (actually predates my mofo days by about 4 years. this is my senior yearbook photo).

dear god that hair haha