Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I was thinking of having a midweek change but im enjoying my Afro Samurai avatar to much Nice choices everyone im seeing some great avatars from things I havent seen before

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
All righty, I'm pretty sure I'm up, it's an hour into Saturday here and there's a commercial break from The Untouchables so...

My Theme Pick:
Private Eye Movies

Ya know:

You can pick something/someone from a p.i. flick (such as The Big Sleep or Murder by Death) or a detective that shows up in one of your favorite movies. No good examples come to mind at the moment. Then, of course, there's t.v. too. Hope it's fun

I've racked my brain and haven't come up with a single movie that works and that fits me, so I'm going with a T.V. show I used to watch as a kid:

Magnum P.I.

Welcome to the human race...
"...'cause it's a long goodbye, and yet it happens every day..."

I am half agony, half hope.
Jake Gittes from Chinatown.

Johann von Goethe

Well I'm too late, unfortunately. All of the ones off the top of my head were taken, so I thought about this (maybe it doesn't count, so let me know):

All righty, I'm pretty sure I'm up, it's an hour into Saturday here and there's a commercial break from The Untouchables so...
Yep, followed by Justin. I'm a tad busy with a bunch of situations in my life right now, too, so I'm not going to worry about post count until the list rolls back around to Nebbit. Use the order that you see below, and only adjust it if someone can't make it in on time.

Classicqueen13 - Posts: 1,630
Justin - Posts: 1,483
eMilee - Posts: 1,393
WBadger - Posts: 1,116
Miss Vicky - Posts: 829
SoulInside - Posts: 754
sarah f - Posts: 186
Shempy - Posts: 71

Five thumbs up for Justin's avatar. I was thinking about that one myself.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Well I'm too late, unfortunately. All of the ones off the top of my head were taken, so I thought about this (maybe it doesn't count, so let me know):

Works for me, Jus! Nice pick

Going with V.I. Warshawski for now...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)