Funny Things You've Done as a Movie Fan

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Ever done something just because it's from a movie or because of your favorite flick? You know...something like that

I didn't know the answer to a question on a math test, so I put down 9906753. The number on the box where the Ark is stored in Raiders.

When I was about 16 me and two other friends put salt and ice on the tops of our hands. If done right it and using large quantities of salt it results in a chemical burn with similar effects of frostbite. The wound was raw for quite a few weeks, and leaves a minor dark-discolored scar that is still faintly visible to this day.

I am ashamed to say that Fight Club may have had some influence on this practice.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
hahaha so far i am laughing at these answers. so i am bumping this thread way up. as far as my answer......... i went to see wolverine at midnite with a 45 min drive and had to be up at 5 for work. i didnt get home til 3.. thankfully i didnt burn anyone that shift at work. or could it be the time i saw batman at midnite and stayed out til 6 am (was off that day)

Since West Side Story is my alltime favorite flick, I occasionally like to walk around snapping my fingers, singing some of the songs, or say phrases such as "good night, daddy-o". Even the very mention of West Side Story makes me smile, especially when I'm in a crappy mood.

Anytime I get on a train, I'm constantly reminded of harry potter, and feel like I'm going to Hogwarts. I often tease my friends when they come. i know its kinda stupid lol