Make Your Picks
Looking for an IMDB forum replacement?
Click here to learn about us.

User Tagging

Tools    

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I never even thought of the username code thing. I'm relieved it didn't cause the forum to implode.

The code doesn't actually give you a mention. It just comes up because it has a profile, the same way it comes up when you mention yourself.

I Am Rick Cottontree: The MoFo Quiz Goblin
I might chuck a random Unregistered at some point in a random thread. Maybe today. Maybe not today. Might leave it a while. Might not.

Rest assured, it'll be something that 99% of MoFo has no interest in

Ah, you don't actually get a notification then.
Damn it.
Yeah, i just checked. I had three the first one that you actually mentioned me and Yoda and Swan quoting my posts.

Survivor VI Champion and Best New Mofo 2016
Won't matter the only thing that's getting a mention from it is the codes profile.
Is it possible that someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

That's less fun than a code randomly having a user profile, but more logical.

Is it possible that someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

Maybe Sexy?

Is it possible the someone created an account (probably an alt) with the code as their name, and that's why there's a user profile with 3 posts linked to the mention?

It was probably SC. One of his posts was a response to SC talking about how woman were sexy or something

FYI, what I'd like for you guys to keep an eye out for most are the notifications. That system has a lot of moving parts. I'm pretty sure it's working fine, and behaving the same way it does with all other notifications, but let me know if you run into any issues there.

You're all a bunch of utter taggers.