The Mofo Top 100 Television Shows

Tools    

WHEN THIS BOY MEETS WOOOOORLD!!!!!!!

Actually Rider Strong, the actor that played "Shawn Hunter", is in a great horror film called "Borderland". Gives a stunning performance in it.... if you are into horror.. check it out! Its supposed to be based on a real story.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Actually Rider Strong, the actor that played "Shawn Hunter", is in a great horror film called "Borderland". Gives a stunning performance in it.... if you are into horror.. check it out! Its supposed to be based on a real story.
I think I've seen Borderland but I'd have to watch the first few minutes to be sure.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Not got any either so far. Was yours the Likely Lads I'm guessing?
I think def some of the US shows I've got on my list will show up, but unless me, you, Tatty and some of the other Brits have the same programmes high on our lists we're struggling!
Ha! I figured that The Likely Lads was yours, pet!

I've only had Planet Earth show up so far and that was my #15.

Ha! I figured that The Likely Lads was yours, pet!

I've only had Planet Earth show up so far and that was my #15.
So it wasn't Honeykid or Tatty so who chose the one pointer Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads?

I've heard of The Andy Griffith Show, it's referenced enough in American novels . Genuinely never heard of Boy Meets World. I feel like I live in a parallel tv universe now!

I don't know how I missed Boy Meets World. I would have been a little younger than the characters, but I was still the right age for it. I don't ever remember catching it on. My parents kept me pretty busy though. I didn't watch a lot of tv when I was young.

The person who voted for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? is Hitchcockian. I hope he doesn't mind me throwing that out there, but after this is over the list in its entirety will be available for all to see, so everyone will be able to see what everyone voted for anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, lord. It should say "Stay Hard." I'm sorry, Golden Girls, but anyone going between those bitches is gonna need the encouragement.

Oh, wait, those are my legs. Nevermind. Nobody sees them.
I slog through all the posts, hell bent of writing a scathing reply to SC, only to run across a post like this, which totally redeems him.

I will get you next time, SC!!!!

*Shakes Fist*

The person who voted for Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads? is Hitchcockian. I hope he doesn't mind me throwing that out there, but after this is over the list in its entirety will be available for all to see, so everyone will be able to see what everyone voted for anyway.
well done that man!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Boy Meets World!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking love BMW and I was indeed the person who placed it all the way up at #2. It's been a few years since I've watched through it all so not sure it would rank quite that high these days but I placed it there because I've never really had as big a place in my heart for a show as I did for Boy Meets World. It was terrifically funny with a lot of heart and I loved how downright bizarre it could be at times with episodes set in the future and the past etc. It was a show that I really grew up with. In fact growing up Danielle Fishel (Topanga) was my first and most enduring crush alongside Tiffany-Amber Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski on Saved by the Bell.

From the first days of the show Shawn Hunter was my favourite character, however the longer the show went the more I fell in love with the character of Eric Matthews. Will Friedle was just an absolute god in the role, and in the last few seasons of the show in particular he was absolutely hilarious. I absolutely loved the Feeny call

And here are just a couple of my many favourite moments

74.Berlin Alexanderplatz (1983 mini-series)

Theme Song

Quote: “To listen to this, and to meditate on it, will be of benefit to many who, like Franz Biberkopf, live in a human skin, and, like this Franz Biberkopf, ask more of life than a piece of bread and butter.” —Alfred Döblin, from the preface to Berlin Alexanderplatz

A mini-series adapted from the novel by the same name.

Reviews: It received a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes garnering rave reviews from the critics.

Viewings: In the United States it was first shown on public television. It was then shown in the theaters nightly. Two episodes were shown per night.

Placements: 1 9th, 1 11th, 1 19th, 1 6th -

73. Spaced (1999 - 2001)

Theme Song

Quote: You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of my face whilst riding some other... donkey. ~ Tim

A British sitcom about two people who meet at a cafe and decide to pose as a couple in order to rent a flat.

Person of interest: Simon Pegg stars in one of the lead roles.

Fun Fact: It was originally pitched as a cross between The Simpsons, The X-Files and Northern Exposure

Placements: 1 9th, 1 16th, 1 21st, 1 5th, 1 20th

See I never even thought of mini series as being on my list. We might need a special mini series run off. I'm watching a darn good one right now. (well not right, right now)

If this was one you wondered if you voted for, you didn't.

Your list should be on the way soon.

I'm among the people who hadn't heard of either show.