THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

In regards to Indiana Jones, I just wanna say that I re-watched Temple of Doom not so very long ago and was astounded by just how bad it was. Seriously don't know what Spielberg was smoking when he made that movie. Thankfully Raiders and Last Crusade make up for it, but even so.

When's the last time you watched it? For me it had been years and I remembered an entertaining movie, but it was actually embarrassing to watch. The lead actress was beyond abysmal, the story was completely incoherent and there were several scenes that must've been intended to be comic relief but they were just embarrassingly cringeworthy. The mine cart scene is a lot of fun, but it hardly makes up for the rest of that atrocity. I stand by my statement, sorry!

Don't even mention that travesty. The very thought of its existence offends my delicate nature.
You know I am in the proper mindset when you said Last Indiana Jones movie and I thought you meant The Last Crusade.

Also Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones movie.

Just passed Vacaville, where bitches roam wild.
You two should meet and do a movie commentary together, in person. Each of you with your own computer. It could be a movie others could watch, too.

Oh My heart! Good looking when young and good looking when older... and he's only 2 years older than me..

One day when I'm rich and famous I'm going to pay for us all to get together and do a super commentary.

One day when I'm rich and famous I'm going to pay for us all to get together and do a super commentary.
I thought you were already famous...

In regards to Indiana Jones, I just wanna say that I re-watched Temple of Doom not so very long ago and was astounded by just how bad it was. Seriously don't know what Spielberg was smoking when he made that movie. Thankfully Raiders and Last Crusade make up for it, but even so.

GTFO.

Hey Swan, did you know there is an actor name "Swann" .. and thats his first name!

I said if I ever win big on the lottery I'm going to have everyone get together. Like a MoFo convention.

I said if I ever win big on the lottery I'm going to have everyone get together. Like a MoFo convention.
So you're willing to meet all these freaks in person (hypothetically) but you won't even post a photograph?

God, I wouldn't. I'd take my money and just disappear. Even from here.

Master of My Domain
Raiders is good. But the proper ranking is Temple of Doom > The Last Crusade > Raiders of the Lost Ark.

No amount of junk science is going to convince me otherwise.
I think Vicky is just using reverse psychology on us- to make us love Raiders even more than before by furiously defending for it.

I think you all should SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THESE DAMN INDIANA JONES MOVIES. THEY ALL SUCK.

So you're willing to meet all these freaks in person (hypothetically) but you won't even post a photograph?
Sure.
I think you all should SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT THESE DAMN INDIANA JONES MOVIES. THEY ALL SUCK.
Quoted for truth.