The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Must say I feel pretty special (but less than Neiba ) to have heard that before it entered public domain.
yeah Neib's got it first... but thats to be expected..... lol he and I are very good friends... and talk about talking on Skype...

I honestly have nothing to record my voice with. That I wouldn't care about. I think we'd need to get Jaydee in as translator though.
do you have a heavy Scottish accent?

SC you pain in the ass.. where are you? I know you have a comment to make about my voice!.. You were wrong, werent you!!..

I honestly have nothing to record my voice with. That I wouldn't care about. I think we'd need to get Jaydee in as translator though.
Sure.

Just include a transcript with your post.

MovieGal, you have a really pleasant voice and you enunciate well.

Sure.

Just include a transcript with your post.

MovieGal, you have a really pleasant voice and you enunciate well.
Thanks Miss Vicky... they say people in the Midwest where I am.. have a "Communication" voice.. in other words.. we are good for radio and tv... we talk clear....

I bet camo has a manly sexy voice.. like few others here..

Matt was fun.... his impression of Ladka was funny....

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Thanks Miss Vicky... they say people in the Midwest where I am.. have a "Communication" voice.. in other words.. we are good for radio and tv... we talk clear....
You sound real good, MovieGal. I'm from Michigan, and I have a very Midwestern accent. I think it's the most clear, not because I'm from there, but if you're on an airplane, they don't use "Southern" or a Boston accent, and I've heard them all. It's kind of the unofficial/official accent.

Tried to sound a little less scripted and more like my normal voice with this one.

MoFo Addiction

And a repost of the... um... hotline... ad. Fake. That is.

Call Miss Vicky

Well....I don't want to brag or anything
Ok.. when you were young.. you looked like Orson Wells.. but do you sound a bit like him? dude you could have been a stunt double or an impersonator of him!

I mumble a lot. It makes me mysterious, because you can't understand what I'm saying.