Scream 4

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Mary McDonnell (President Roslin Battlestar) and Alison Brie have also joined the cast according to Empire online.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=28264
As mother - daughter?

I've seen the first one so many times I've lost count. The second one was the most predictable out of the three, but that's because the third one is utterly ridiculous.

A 4th would undoubtably tarnish an already murky trilogy. Yet, you can't go more than a decade or so without having to re-live old franchises because they people involved have no career (Cox withstanding).

Suspect's Reviews

The cynic in me want to be logical and say the movie will clearly suck more than the third which was worse than the second which didn't match up to the first (as with most franchises, completely down-sliding).
Yeah, I don't expect too much, outside of being a fan of the first two. I mean they're filming around the Metro Area of Michigan, because its like dirt cheap. If that doesn't give any details about the sake of quality or production, than a cluster f@#ed story line, should do just fine. Though the urban decay in some areas are really creepy and suit the film just fine.

I'm just happy that there's a lot stuff happening in my State. Much of which is positive for once, other than, yah know, the real serial killer looming in the neighboring county, not too far from where I live. ahaha

On the other hand, as a few have mentioned above, Scream means allot to some of us. It was one of the films I used to watch at halloween parties when I was about 7 or 8, wed get together and watch an 18 (not that my mum didn't let me watch them anyway). Good times

Lets hope for the best.

I feel you, my initial reaction to such a continuation, was luke warm at best. Though, believe it or not, I started out with the second, in the series. My parents had kept me from seeing the first... something, "about innocence or whatever"....

When I eventually got to it, it felt like a repetition of the same formula. Kill the flat characters off first, and save the rest so the story makes sense. Still can't beat that opening scene, with Barrymore though. So Im gonna hold out on it doing well to.

I'm so looking forward to this )

I'm cautiously optimistic about this.

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
to many twist and copy cat killers for 3 films. but eh,, id love to see a scream 4.
but this movie should stop at 3.

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

Anarchist within reason
I thought Scream should have stopped about half way through the first one personally!!
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

like most horror movies tho they never stop, ime gonna see this.

Scream was a nice series but they should have stopped continue it some time ago...

I can't not wait to see this movie, i been waiting for this movie for a very long time.
Also there is Teaser Trailer for Scream 4 coming out in November

Sodding things up comes naturally to me!
personally I love these movies, but do think they should move it on from sydney a little, my guess is that shell die in this one because they want to focus on new characters, maybe even kill her off in the opening famous kill scene, although I hope she has more of a part

personally I love these movies, but do think they should move it on from sydney a little, my guess is that shell die in this one because they want to focus on new characters, maybe even kill her off in the opening famous kill scene, although I hope she has more of a part
Or she has gone a little crazy now and shes the the killer.

I see no reason for this...other than to insure Dave Aquette has something to do. I remember SCREAM 3 as a complete waste of my time. I will be shocked if this thing delivers. I even like the original mask over this new one.

Somehow these movies remind me of "The Final Destination" movies. The first one was good and then the rest of the movies were worse and worse. No need for the fifth one but I'm going to check it out anyway haha!

Please no more of such stuff!

I'll almost certainly see it. I really dig the first Scream and while the sequels weren't so hot, they had plenty of amusing and were decently creepy in their own right. It seems like, if nothing else, Scream 4 should be smart enough to get back to the self-aware humor and references that made the original so good. At least, I'm hoping it will.

It is kinda funny, though, that Scary Movie got to four films first.

Yeah I agree I think it should stop at 3...now its going to become kind of stupid. I mean all the characters have aged so they wont look the same they would have to come up with a idea that would explain their ageing...something like 20 years later scream comes back out of retirement or something dumb like that....the fourth one will ruin it lol..in my own opinion